Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I forgot my password to my windows 10 pro desktop. I remember the first day I got it, it asked for a password and I put it. but then it asked me to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shinetheory97, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!

I forgot my password to my windows 10 pro desktop. I remember the first day I got it, it asked for a password and I put it. but then it asked me to use a pin. and then they asked security questions. however, i’ve only had to use the actual password once because it always asks for my pin. a week or two ago, it said i needed to update my pin and i couldn’t keep my old one. but since i don’t use this computer often, i forgot the new pin! i can’t use the security questions either which is insane.

i tried going into bootmode by pressing shift and clicking restart on the login screen but it wont go into troubleshoot!

please please please help im willing to wipe the computer clean. im sorry about ~grammar~ but im on my phone for obvious reasons.

submitted by /u/shinetheory97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shinetheory97, Mar 9, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Mar 9, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!

1. Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset! - Similar Threads - won’t let factory

2. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it: My laptop must’ve updated or restarted because when I opened it after it being away a couple of hours I was prompted to enter my bitlocker key. I did and was eventually brought to the typical sign in screen. It told me to give my finger print. I did. Then it told me it...
  3. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it: My laptop must’ve updated or restarted because when I opened it after it being away a couple of hours I was prompted to enter my bitlocker key. I did and was eventually brought to the typical sign in screen. It told me to give my finger print. I did. Then it told me it...
  4. Factory reset pc won’t let me connect to wifi only ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset pc won’t let me connect to wifi only ethernet: I recently factory reset my pc and i set it up today and it will not give me the option to connect to wireless internet only ethernet. when i troubleshoot it only gives me ethernet information can someone help me?...
  5. Factory reset pc won’t let me connect to wifi only ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset pc won’t let me connect to wifi only ethernet: I recently factory reset my pc and i set it up today and it will not give me the option to connect to wireless internet only ethernet. when i troubleshoot it only gives me ethernet information can someone help me?...
  6. Factory reset pc won’t let me connect to wifi only ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows: So ive had this new pc for maybe 5 months it was working really well at first but for the bast 3 months its been acting up. Some things its doing is taking 30+ minutes to start, not letting me open certain windows default apps, not letting me download anything from the...
  8. Windows 10 won't let me factory reset.

Windows 10 won't let me factory reset.: This all started out with one of the cumulative updates from last year failing which lead me to try and fix it, only to hit a brick wall every single time. Fast forward 10 months of more failed updates and I decided to try the nuclear option and factory reset my desktop....
  9. Windows 10 won't let me factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't let me factory reset: Hi, me again. After much thought, I've decided I want to fully reset my laptop back to factory settings. I've already saved my folders that I wish to keep onto a USB. After I go into Settings > Update and Security > Recovery > Reset, it comes back with "Could not find the...
  10. Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info: I recieved a computer from my employer. It was used by someone before and needed to be reset so i factory reset the computer and when it finished it asked me t select personal or organization. I clicked on organization and enter my work email and password. After booting up...