Windows 10: Windows 10 wont let me turn on startup sounds!! help

Discus and support Windows 10 wont let me turn on startup sounds!! help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpacePaulEXE [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SpacePaulEXE, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 wont let me turn on startup sounds!! help

/u/SpacePaulEXE, Sep 10, 2020

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Windows 10 wont let me turn on startup sounds!! help

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 wont let me turn on startup sounds!! help

1. Windows 10 wont let me turn on startup sounds!! help - Similar Threads - wont let turn

2. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it wont let me activate windows 10,: says cant connect to your organizations activation server, but i dont have an organization, just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-activate-windows-10/e4a6ed53-fb60-4e50-be5b-1315124a2ffa
  3. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    it wont let me activate windows 10,: says cant connect to your organizations activation server, but i dont have an organization, just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-activate-windows-10/e4a6ed53-fb60-4e50-be5b-1315124a2ffa
  4. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. it wont let me turn on copy history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me turn on copy history: all the other people that get help have gp edit but i dont cause im using Windows 10 Home and whennver i go to clipboard settings it says "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"...
  6. it wont let me turn on copy history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it wont let me turn on copy history: all the other people that get help have gp edit but i dont cause im using Windows 10 Home and whennver i go to clipboard settings it says "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"...
  7. it wont let me turn on copy history

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Pain, it wont let me turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pain, it wont let me turn it off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lreevb/pain_it_wont_let_me_turn_it_off/
  9. help internet banking wont let me login

help internet banking wont let me login: help internet banking wont let me log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-internet-banking-wont-let-me-login/09d8cf4f-2482-455e-abe3-9884626d126d
  10. wont let me turn on gaming mode

wont let me turn on gaming mode: so I'm trying to turn on gaming mode but both on the gaming bar thing and settings the option to toggle it wont appear even though everywhere I look it up it says it should be there. It says my computer does support gaming mode so idk what's wrong with it thanks...