Windows 10: Windows 10 won't let me upgrade to the 1909 version using media creation tool and I keep...

Discus and support Windows 10 won't let me upgrade to the 1909 version using media creation tool and I keep... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sosab25 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqnpx4/windows_10_wont_let_me_upgrade_to_the_1909/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sosab25, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won't let me upgrade to the 1909 version using media creation tool and I keep...

/u/sosab25, Jul 13, 2020

2. Can I use Windows Media Creation Tool to upgrade my Windows 10 version from 1511 to 1909?

Can I use Windows Media Creation Tool to upgrade my Windows 10 version from 1511 to 1909.

Is the Windows Media Creation Tool just to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, or Can I use it to upgrade my version?

Also how big is the update, since I don't have the best internet, if I can upgrade it I just want to know how long will it take?

AyoubBerrahel, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Media Creation tool for Windows 10 1809 Version

Hi All,

I need to upgrade the windows 10 machine previous version to 1809 version. Due to standard version, i couldnt install the latest version 1909 on the workstation. When i try to search i can get the media creation tool for 1909 version but unable to find the
    download link for 1809 version. Please help me to download the media creation tool or iso image for 1809 version.

RajkumarGanapathy1, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 won't let me upgrade to the 1909 version using media creation tool and I keep...

Windows Media Creation Tool won't download:

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better

• Are you using Internet Explorer to download the files?

• Are you using a wired net connection or wireless net connection?
    You can use the media creation tool to upgrade your current PC to
    Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:
    Windows 10 herunterladen

Alternatively, you can also use another pc to download the files.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further

Sachin V Rao, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won't let me upgrade to the 1909 version using media creation tool and I keep...

1. Windows 10 won't let me upgrade to the 1909 version using media creation tool and I keep... - Similar Threads - won't let upgrade

2. Media Creation Tool availability for windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool availability for windows 10 1909: Hi Support, Anyway to be able to get the Media Creation Tool for windows 10 1909 version. I try searching the website, still can't find them. Appreciate if anyone can help these. Many Thanks/ Roger...
  3. Media Creation Tool 1909

Media Creation Tool 1909: Why doesn't Microsoft offer alternative version 1909 for Media Creation Tool? I can only get the 2004 tool and that OS is a nightmare of blue screens and driver incompatibility. Even Microsoft Support from trouble shooting can't fix the multiple different blue screens caused...
  4. Need media creation tool 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need media creation tool 1909: Alright, so I need to reinstall windows, but my device inst supported by 2004 yet. I know I could technically install 2004 on it, but I'll do anything to avoid bugs, therefore I would like the 1909 media creation tool. Thanks in advance submitted by /u/lynet_101 [link]...
  5. How can I choose the version 1909 when using Windows Media Creation Tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I choose the version 1909 when using Windows Media Creation Tool?: I'm planning on doing a fresh install this week, and I'd like to stick with version 1909 for now. Is there any way I could get a link from Microsoft to download it? Windows Media Creation Tool wants me to install the latest version, but I figured that maybe there could be a...
  6. Media Creation Tool Windows 10 Version.

Media Creation Tool Windows 10 Version.: Which version or build of Windows 10 does the media creation tool is downloading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-windows-10-version/cbb56576-2792-474d-bea9-21e1efbc0c8f
  7. Can I use Windows Media Creation Tool to upgrade my Windows 10 version from 1511 to 1909?

Can I use Windows Media Creation Tool to upgrade my Windows 10 version from 1511 to 1909?: Can I use Windows Media Creation Tool to upgrade my Windows 10 version from 1511 to 1909. Is the Windows Media Creation Tool just to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, or Can I use it to upgrade my version? Also how big is the update, since I don't have the best internet, if I...
  8. Upgrading Windows 7 using media creation tool

Upgrading Windows 7 using media creation tool: Hi I am using the media creation tool to upgrade Windows 7 to 10. I have the licence for both. Getting "there was a problem running preinstall.cmd scripts" error Any help greatly appreciated...
  9. 1909 Media Creation Tool

1909 Media Creation Tool: Where is Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for 1909? All I get when I go to the MS site is the "May Update" 1903. Thanks 144519
  10. Failed to upgrade to Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Failed to upgrade to Windows 10 using the media creation tool: I am awaiting notification from my reserved place in line to upgrade to Windows 10 on my PC desktop. At present, my OS is Windows 7 Professional 64. After waiting since July 29, I decided to download the Media Creation Toolx64.exe from the Microsoft website and use it to get...