Windows 10: Windows 10 Wont load at all.

Discus and support Windows 10 Wont load at all. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my PC around 2 years ago, and it was working fine until a few days ago, it crashed after updating drivers and when I tired to boot, it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeremyRichards1, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Wont load at all.

I built my PC around 2 years ago, and it was working fine until a few days ago, it crashed after updating drivers and when I tired to boot, it would load fine until the Windows logo, then it crashed with a kmode_exception_not_handled error, I tried a couple more times, hoping the problem would fix itself, but got two other errors, irql_not_less_or_equal, and unexpected_kernal_mode_trap, this persisted even when it launched automatic repair. I tried removing all non essential extensions, as well as running my Windows 10 installation USB, but the same errors occurred (Even when running from the USB), I ran the installation software without any Hard Drives and the same errors persisted. Even with the installation USB it wont start in Safe Mode or any of the other options, the only one that works in the Windows Memory Diagnostic, which returns no errors.

My Specs:

ASUS Z-170K Motherboard

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz

2x Kingston 8192<B 2666Mhz RAM

Geforce GTX970 GPU

:)

JeremyRichards1, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2018
  4. tarn_55 Win User

Windows 10 Wont load at all.

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Wont load at all.

1. Windows 10 Wont load at all. - Similar Threads - Wont load

2. My login screen wont load windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My login screen wont load windows 11: Hi there,My login wont show for windows 11Ive rebooted it several times, got it in safe mode and reset the settings. Still wont load the screen!!! Just flashes between these 2 screensPlease help!!...
  3. My login screen wont load windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My login screen wont load windows 11: Hi there,My login wont show for windows 11Ive rebooted it several times, got it in safe mode and reset the settings. Still wont load the screen!!! Just flashes between these 2 screensPlease help!!...
  4. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.: I was cleaning my room and I had to unplug my pc to move it under my new desk. Before this it worked perfectly fine until I turned it on again. Ive turned on and off my pc plenty of times but it continues to be stuck on the windows loading screen. Can someone please tell me...
  5. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.: I was cleaning my room and I had to unplug my pc to move it under my new desk. Before this it worked perfectly fine until I turned it on again. Ive turned on and off my pc plenty of times but it continues to be stuck on the windows loading screen. Can someone please tell me...
  6. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Update wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update wont load: Calling on forum techs, Im in athe middle of a confusing dilemma . Checked windows update today , an update was available , HP Inc. - HIDClass - 2.1.17.3 , went to download , started downloading , then down load failed . Pressed retry , same result . Restarted pc , tried...
  8. Update wont load

Update wont load: Calling on forum techs, Im in athe middle of a confusing dilemma . Checked windows update today , an update was available , HP Inc. - HIDClass - 2.1.17.3 , went to download , started downloading , then down load failed . Pressed retry , same result . Restarted pc , tried...
  9. Microsoft hello fingerprint wont load how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft hello fingerprint wont load how do I fix?: I put in my password and the window closes immediately and the cursor starts to load something until I go to move it then nothing loads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-hello-fingerprint-wont-load-how-do-i-fix/7ae94476-0ee6-4776-a31c-28df2d51cf6e
  10. Microsoft hello fingerprint wont load how do I fix?

Microsoft hello fingerprint wont load how do I fix?: I put in my password and the window closes immediately and the cursor starts to load something until I go to move it then nothing loads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-hello-fingerprint-wont-load-how-do-i-fix/7ae94476-0ee6-4776-a31c-28df2d51cf6e