Windows 10: Windows 10 won't load - tried to fix bcd

Discus and support Windows 10 won't load - tried to fix bcd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all; When booting laptop can't find OS. Did bcdboot c:\windows /s c: - successful did bootrec / fixmbr - successful did bootrec... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TT_TNT, Jul 10, 2019.

1. TT_TNT Win User

Windows 10 won't load - tried to fix bcd

Hi all;

When booting laptop can't find OS.

Did bcdboot c:\windows /s c: - successful

did bootrec / fixmbr - successful

did bootrec /fixboot - data error (cyclic redundancy check)

ran a chkdsk /offlinescanandfix - no errors

I can get to a dos prompt via the troubleshooting screen that comes up..

Any ideas? I am sure there is someone out there that has a clever fix.

Thanks,

TT

:)

TT_TNT, Jul 10, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 won't load - tried to fix bcd

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't load - tried to fix bcd

1. Windows 10 won't load - tried to fix bcd - Similar Threads - won't load tried

2. Black screen after BCD fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after BCD fix: So I had a previous problem where my pc keeps on boot looping after the bios logo. I followed a guide on how to do it on EFI through CMD using a media creation tool. Basically just the bootrec process. After that, the new problem now is my pc goes on a black screen after the...
  3. Black screen after BCD fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after BCD fix: So I had a previous problem where my pc keeps on boot looping after the bios logo. I followed a guide on how to do it on EFI through CMD using a media creation tool. Basically just the bootrec process. After that, the new problem now is my pc goes on a black screen after the...
  4. Black screen after BCD fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't load: I followed the troubleshooting instructions below and when my pc was restarted Windows will not load at all. I see the logo and spinning icon for 25minutes so far. The latest update installed recently and it was fine. This is not related to an update. It is simply from...
  6. Windows 10 BCD error

Windows 10 BCD error: Looking for assistance with this problem surprised to see its been going on since 2015 yet dont see any solutions that work well. I have experience this error Oxo000014c numerous times since October 19 and have got going again using a windows recovery disk which is a pain...
  7. Can't load Windows 10 after recent update (winload.exe, BCD error)

Can't load Windows 10 after recent update (winload.exe, BCD error): After restarting and updating last night, my PC wouldn't boot up into Windows 10 this morning. I created a recovery drive on a USB stick, and depending on what bootup sequence I chose in my BIOS, I was told that there was either an error with my BCD or that winload.exe was...
  8. How To Fix No BCD File?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Fix No BCD File?: I have searched the forum and there's lots of hits. But very tedious going through them looking for the one that fits. If someone know which thread answers my problem then perhaps they could give me a link to it. This Win10 computer won't boot since a power outage last...
  9. Windows 10 won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't load: A couple days ago an update ran on my laptop. Then my System mechanic program said there was a key logging malware in it, and deleted that file. Since my laptop restarted it won't go into windows. Just the blue tech screen. I have tried 4 different restore points. I have...
  10. windows 10 thumbnails won't load

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 thumbnails won't load: - UNCHECKED always load icons not thumbnails doesn't work - deleting Thumbnails data base doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-thumbnails-wont-load/80af5b58-0cc1-4fae-9b54-2daa040996c1