Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t load

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t load in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have 4 different user accounts on Windows 10. I tried logging into one of my kid’s old account, that hasn’t been used in several years. The account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KJRadcliffe, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won’t load

I have 4 different user accounts on Windows 10. I tried logging into one of my kid’s old account, that hasn’t been used in several years. The account tries to load with the “welcome and rotating dots” showing for a second and then screen flashes and goes back to through the same process over and over. I turned off the computer, but now Windows goes to the same old account to boot up doing the same thing. How do I get back to my ID to get Windows to finish the loading process?

:)

KJRadcliffe, Sep 5, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 5, 2020
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 won’t load

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won’t load

1. Windows 10 won’t load - Similar Threads - won’t load

2. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  3. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  4. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why won’t it load!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won’t it load!: I downloaded sketchable plus. I drew an image and saved it to my computer. When I tried to open it the app says it’s to large to open in the app….why is that what can I do I spent so much time drawing...
  6. why won’t it load!

why won’t it load!: I downloaded sketchable plus. I drew an image and saved it to my computer. When I tried to open it the app says it’s to large to open in the app….why is that what can I do I spent so much time drawing...
  7. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  8. Windows won’t load to login screen

Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  9. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My computer won’t load windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t load windows: My computer won’t load windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-windows/1661d863-92e1-4580-9789-fe45eaf2f885