Windows 10: Windows 10 won't login

Discus and support Windows 10 won't login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've created a new local user in my win10 but when i try to login i can't, it just show me this error : "The ProfSvc service failed. user profile can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FarisBk, Sep 21, 2019.

1. FarisBk Win User

Windows 10 won't login

I've created a new local user in my win10 but when i try to login i can't, it just show me this error : "The ProfSvc service failed. user profile can't be loaded".

when i try to go back and use the old Administrator user i can't find it. i tried to build it using the command " net user Administrator /active:yes, yet it never shows up.

and i tried the startup auto repair it shows me this : "

startup repair could't repair your pc

press advanced to try other options to repair your pc or turn of your pc

Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

please i need help how ti access to my old user i can't afford losing my files and thank you.

:)

FarisBk, Sep 21, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Doug399 Win User
    After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 won't login

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't login

1. Windows 10 won't login - Similar Threads - won't login

2. My login shows: Something happen to my pin isnt available and it won't take my password...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My login shows: Something happen to my pin isnt available and it won't take my password...: My login shows: Something happen to my pin isnt available and it won't take my password password either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-login-shows-something-happen-to-my-pin-isnt/af0da9ec-a993-45cd-81c4-d955eabfbaa6
  3. My login shows: Something happen to my pin isnt available and it won't take my password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My login shows: Something happen to my pin isnt available and it won't take my password...: My login shows: Something happen to my pin isnt available and it won't take my password password either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-login-shows-something-happen-to-my-pin-isnt/af0da9ec-a993-45cd-81c4-d955eabfbaa6
  4. My login shows: Something happen to my pin isnt available and it won't take my password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I login to my Windows 10 laptop when it won't accept the password and the pin...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I login to my Windows 10 laptop when it won't accept the password and the pin...: Two days ago I changed my laptop's pin windows hello and since then I have not been able to login to my laptop. The password no longer works, I cannot finish setting up my pin on the sign in page, I cannot reset the password since my only option is to use a USB flash with the...
  6. How can I login to my Windows 10 laptop when it won't accept the password and the pin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I login to my Windows 10 laptop when it won't accept the password and the pin...: Two days ago I changed my laptop's pin windows hello and since then I have not been able to login to my laptop. The password no longer works, I cannot finish setting up my pin on the sign in page, I cannot reset the password since my only option is to use a USB flash with the...
  7. How can I login to my Windows 10 laptop when it won't accept the password and the pin...

8. What to do when computer is black screen after login, and also when settings app won't open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when computer is black screen after login, and also when settings app won't open?: Recently one of the accounts on my PC experienced an issue when one of the accounts had a black screen after login for a few minutes, and then the taskbar disappeared. I tried a few things, including updating the computer, restarting it, et cetera, and as a last resort, I...
  9. What to do when computer is black screen after login, and also when settings app won't open?

What to do when computer is black screen after login, and also when settings app won't open?: Recently one of the accounts on my PC experienced an issue when one of the accounts had a black screen after login for a few minutes, and then the taskbar disappeared. I tried a few things, including updating the computer, restarting it, et cetera, and as a last resort, I...
  10. Windows 11 won't load to login screen after debug deselected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't load to login screen after debug deselected: While trying to figure out why easy anticheat and Battleye were giving error messages, a debug warning came on the screen. Followed steps from youtube vid to deselect the debug. After unchecking the debug, Windows 11 would not restart. Just blue screen with repair options....