Windows 10: windows 10 wont maximize back the games :(

Discus and support windows 10 wont maximize back the games :( in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, i just updated os from w7 to w10 and the games are not maximizing back if i minimize to desktop..., i have to close the games and lunch again..,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zaishen, Mar 5, 2016.

1. zaishen Win User

windows 10 wont maximize back the games :(

hi, i just updated os from w7 to w10 and the games are not maximizing back if i minimize to desktop..., i have to close the games and lunch again.., any help?

:)

zaishen, Mar 5, 2016

2. Problem with minimize and maximize games.

First of all sorry for my english. The problem I'm having since a week ago, is that everytime I minimize a game, I wont be able to maximize it back, at least not by clicking the icon on the taskbar. When I click the Icon, it wont do anything, neither when
    I try to alt+tab through the window, the only way I will be able to maximize it again is by going into the Task Manager, click on the process open the subprocess, and either double clik on it, or by clicking on Move(I don't have multiple screens) or Maximize,
    there's other way and it's by doing the shortcut "windows logo key + shift + up arrow" after clicking the icon in the task bar. The question is. What happened? this was working fine a week ago... I have a nice hardware setup, with an i7 2770K, and a GTX970
    and an SSD, it's not that my computer can't handle the rendering of the game again... I mean this was smooth from when I was using W7. Thank you for your help.

Ps: I don't know if it's the game window opening off screen somehow or if it's just a bug on w10, like I said I'm not using multiple screens or have any option enable to do so.

Ronald Oliva López, Mar 5, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Wont open apps in full screen AT ALL

I use windows 10 everyday I use Cmd all the time because I'm used to it from my grandpas old computer but now it wont open in full screen this is the only app that does this and even when i go to properties and change open maximized it still wont work
    I use the maximize button and tried dragging itopen without using maximize but it just stops at a certain point on the screen and idk why anyone help me please?

NickMizenko, Mar 5, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

are you alt/tabbing out of game or do you play in windowed mode? alt/tab is often a better way but either way its a driver/game issue not a windows issue either the game needs updating to support win 10 or your drivers do or youll have to wait till either happens , rise of the tomb raider had the same issue till they patched it

Archie123, Mar 5, 2016
  5. zaishen Win User
    thanks for reply, now seems to work.., no metter how i was minimazing with alt/tab or win, the games were not able to return in max, i was able to hear the sounds but in blackscreen, i lunched various games and same problem, but now are working fine, i turned off „When i snap a window, automatically size it to fill available space” and i restarted, idk if was because of that...

zaishen, Mar 5, 2016
  6. Archie123 Win User
    glad its sorted , and good you came back and told everyone how you did it so we can share it in the future not everyone bothers *Smile

Archie123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 wont maximize back the games :( - Similar Threads - wont maximize games

2. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  3. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  4. taskbar / apps wont maximize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar / apps wont maximize: I have a new Windows 11 machine. Two apps, Edge and Word will not maximize, they only stay minimized in the task bar. I can open multiple instances of each, but the windows will never "launch" onto the main screen. Any suggestions?...
  5. taskbar / apps wont maximize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar / apps wont maximize: I have a new Windows 11 machine. Two apps, Edge and Word will not maximize, they only stay minimized in the task bar. I can open multiple instances of each, but the windows will never "launch" onto the main screen. Any suggestions?...
  6. Bluetooth window wont move & maximizes weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth window wont move & maximizes weird: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wheezealittlejuice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1q226/bluetooth_window_wont_move_maximizes_weird/
  7. Small windows disappear to the back of maximized window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small windows disappear to the back of maximized window: I have asked this question and no body from Microsoft bothers to reply, I have an acer Extensa 2530 intel core i5-4200u cpu. 64 Bit operating system with windows 10. After one of the windows updates when i open a small window, with a maximized window already open the small...
  8. Program file wont maximize

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program file wont maximize: I have a Microsoft surface running windows 10. While playing a game full screen, I moved the laptop, and the screen rotated. Now I am stuck with the program unable to maximize. The maximize button is greyed out. I have tried.... Turing off tablet mode right click to...
  9. game wont launch of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game wont launch of windows 10: Hi! i collected four game directly from a friend but it wont launch on my computer.it does not have any setup just bunch of files. i've compared the files to my friend's to make sure it's complete. and i have tried updating my pc but still the same error, it wont launch....
  10. Issue with minimizing and maximizing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with minimizing and maximizing games: So i ran into an issue some time ago. When i minimize and then maximize a game, a small box with the games name and its icon appears in the top left corner on my desktop for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then the game finally opens. They used to load...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 game wont maximize windows