Windows 10: Windows 10 wont open anything

Discus and support Windows 10 wont open anything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have factory reset mv laptop a few times and I still get this bug where I cant open any programs except for task manager and it is getting really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Oversaftigt, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 wont open anything

I have factory reset mv laptop a few times and I still get this bug where I cant open any programs except for task manager and it is getting really annoying.

Also i cant even open the windows 10 start menu

Any ideas on how to fix it?

:)

Oversaftigt, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 24, 2019
  4. José18 Win User

Windows 10 wont open anything

Window 10 wont open anything no internet explorer no music. I can't open any application any suggestions how to fix.

José18, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 wont open anything - Similar Threads - wont open anything

2. Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open: I recently fully reset my PC to default, since then any apps to do with Microsoft including the store itself doesn't seem to want to open, I've tried everything I've found on the internet and nothing seems to work.Also when I run "wsreset" an error comes up saying "Windows...
  3. Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open: I recently fully reset my PC to default, since then any apps to do with Microsoft including the store itself doesn't seem to want to open, I've tried everything I've found on the internet and nothing seems to work.Also when I run "wsreset" an error comes up saying "Windows...
  4. Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft store wont install anything / won't open

Microsoft store wont install anything / won't open: I bought the xbox game pass to play sea of thieves with my friend but the microsoft store wouldn't install it, when i told it to install it just kept buffering then eventually stopped, it put priority over like 26 other updates that installed extremely slowly, i tried looking...
  6. Windows 10 can’t open ANYTHING.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 can’t open ANYTHING.: So just now i was playing rocket league on my pc that i built a while back. I got off the game and tried to open valorant and it gave me a bad image error. Now i get an error code 0xc000012f saying bad image for one drive. I want to run an sfc scan but my computer isnt...
  7. Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open: Windows 10 wont update at all. Just keeps looking and then says error I tried the Store and its frozen on the open screen just twirling round. Anyone at Microsoft fixing the servers....
  8. Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open: Windows 10 wont update at all. Just keeps looking and then says error I tried the Store and its frozen on the open screen just twirling round. Anyone at Microsoft fixing the servers....
  9. can't open anything in windows 10

can't open anything in windows 10: There is no desktop icon i can open any app but nothing will show up while its under the task bar. if i[IMG]open task manager it become black screen with cursor...
  10. My windows 10 wont open anything

My windows 10 wont open anything: Hello my name is Asyran and ima gamer so at 23 March 2019,Saturday i going to open my pc and windows load so fast than before and i tried to open the browser but it dont load and i tried to shutdown,restart but it dont work tho so i decided to open my phone and type this can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open anything on windows 10 after resseting?