Windows 10: Windows 10 won't operate scan on HP LaserJet M1522nf printer/scanner.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't operate scan on HP LaserJet M1522nf printer/scanner. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Prints OK but will not scan. Have tried all the driver updates, etc. HP says buy a new printer. Has anyone made this work somehow?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OlinWellborn, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Windows 10 won't operate scan on HP LaserJet M1522nf printer/scanner.

Prints OK but will not scan. Have tried all the driver updates, etc. HP says buy a new printer. Has anyone made this work somehow?

:)

OlinWellborn, Oct 29, 2018
  2. lucyrssll Win User

HP LaserJet M1522nf Laser AIO Printer for $60 after MIR.

HP Laserjet M1522nf toner

Stinkyink now offer toner cartridges for the HP Laserjet M1522nf toner. Oh and it's free delivery too!

lucyrssll, Oct 29, 2018
  3. My computer does not recognise my HP Laserjet M1522nf as a scanner

Hello Shaun,

We understand that you have a HP LaserJet M1522nf printer and your computer does not recognizes the scan feature. However, we want to know the make and model of the computer? Also, we want to know, if you are using any special software to operate the printer?
    We also want to know, what happens when you try to scan?

In the meantime, you can follow the below link and download the latest Windows 10 drivers and install them and check if the issue persists.

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=3442754&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4192

Here, select the Operating system as Windows 10 (32 bit) or Windows 10 (64 bit) and download all the necessary drivers and software and then check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with the necessary detail so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

Thank you.

Have a good day!

Amarjeet_Paul, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Windows 10 won't operate scan on HP LaserJet M1522nf printer/scanner.

LaserJet 3200 printer scanner in Windows 10

Original Title: LaserJet 3200 printer scanner

How can I get my brothers LaserJet 3200 printer scanner to scan in Windows 10?

AndyNeylan, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 won't operate scan on HP LaserJet M1522nf printer/scanner.

1. Windows 10 won't operate scan on HP LaserJet M1522nf printer/scanner. - Similar Threads - won't operate scan

2. HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600): Cannot save from my scanner to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-scanner-with-hp-printer-8600/0d9855eb-7b8f-4c82-856b-e1356bf7e71d
  3. Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?: I've been naughty and installed a non-HP cartridge in my LaserJet P1005. I now get a nag screen about using a non HP cartridge when I print. I disabled the service hpsupportsolutionsframeworkservice.exe in Autoruns which stops the nag screen. The programs shown below were...
  4. UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer

UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer: I have an old printer (HP LaserJet 1320) installed in my windows 10 notebook. As the printer is not working fully as expected (i.e. the printer only prints only one copy of a document when it is asked to print several copies at a time), I was advised to uninstall the printer...
  5. Win 10 HP Laserjet 1220 printer driver

Win 10 HP Laserjet 1220 printer driver: Previous versions of Win 10 have allowed me to install my HP LaserJet 1220. I bought a new Surface Go, and sadly this does not recognise my printer. I've done catalogue update - nothing. I've installed the driver from hp.com support - this doesn't work either. Can someone...
  6. hp color laserjet 3600n printer

hp color laserjet 3600n printer: how do i install driver for this printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-color-laserjet-3600n-printer/b5efc1ed-a20f-4990-b6e7-eaf5aec6485c
  7. HP Laserjet 1320 Printer -- ECONO Mode

HP Laserjet 1320 Printer -- ECONO Mode: The subject printer only prints in an old designation called "Econo Mode" It was present I the older versions of Windows but now that I have Win 10, it is no longer available. Problem is to get it out of Econo mode...
  8. Windows 10 driver for hp 1320 laserjet printer not working

Windows 10 driver for hp 1320 laserjet printer not working: had a hard time to make this work and this is why I am pasting the solution here in order for everybody to find the solution more quickly than I did (I lost around 2 hours on this). We just installed the Laserjet 1320 USB on the newest Windows 64bit but it was a big hassle...
  9. Printer won't scan....

Printer won't scan....: Hi I've an HP Envy 4500 series printer about 2/3 years old and never had a big problem, till today when it won't scan. Did a troubleshoot which went through everything displaying the following message which I can't follow. "Turn on the :%printername% usb composite device...
  10. HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works)

HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works): I just upgraded from 7 to 10 and now I cannot scan on my HP LaserJet 3050. The 3050 is recognized as a printer and I can print fine, but it is not recognized as a scanner. I have tried Windows Fax and Scan to no avail. I have the original install disk, but it will not install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp m1522nf doesnt scan on windows 10

2. hHP Laserjet M1522nf wont scan

3. windows 10 hp laserjet 3050 does not show as scanner