Windows 10: windows 10 won't recognize added RAM

Discus and support windows 10 won't recognize added RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've just added 4 GB of additional RAM to my Laptop, but windows 10 don't recognize it. What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnSingletary, Feb 28, 2019.

1. windows 10 won't recognize added RAM

I've just added 4 GB of additional RAM to my Laptop, but windows 10 don't recognize it. What do I do?

:)

JohnSingletary, Feb 28, 2019

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 not recognizing added RAM.

I have a Dell Studio 1749, i3, 2.27 GHz, 64-bit OS, Windows 10.

I kept receiving low memory messages, and wanted to be done with defragmenting RAM. I purchased a 4GB RAM module and installed it without a problem. On booting, my BIOS recognizes the RAM without a problem, but Windows will not load. After automatically
    rebooting about three times, I receive a Windows message that it is preparing "automatic repair." Nothing happens for 5 or 10 seconds, and then the rebooting cycle starts to repeat.

I know that this could be a BIOS issue, but I have the latest BIOS from Dell. The problem is it is dated 2011.

So, to summarize: installed new RAM module with no problem, running latest BIOS (2011), Windows won't load.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

BethFlorida, Feb 28, 2019
  4. tops Win User

windows 10 won't recognize added RAM

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

windows 10 won't recognize added RAM

1. windows 10 won't recognize added RAM - Similar Threads - won't recognize added

2. Windows 10 won't recognize USB.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 won't recognize USB.: Hello. I have had a Cyberpower PC with Windows 10 on it for about 18 months now. Yesterday, I was booting up ny PC and saw an extra screen from American Megatrends saying it did not recognize any USB devices. Here's the things ive already tried doing. 1. Turned my PC off...
  3. BSOD On Windows 10 - New RAM added to Machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD On Windows 10 - New RAM added to Machine: I was gifted another pack of RAM to add to my current set. They are same speed and brand as the other set. This is my MEMORY.DMP Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  4. Added hard drive not recognized by Windows 10

Added hard drive not recognized by Windows 10: I have a new PC and installed a 1TB hard drive from my old PC containing the OS and all files and software from the old Windows 10 PC. It is formatted NTSF just as the SSD in the new PC. The drive and all partitions are shown as healthy in Disk Management but does not...
  5. adding ram

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adding ram: I'm not very computer literate and I'm wondering about RAM. How can I find out how much RAM I can possibly add to my laptop. It's about three years old. It's an AMD A9-9410 Radeon R5 with 6gigs of RAM already installed. It's Windows10 64bit. Thanks for the help....
  6. Adding more RAM to my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding more RAM to my Windows 10 laptop: Hello My current Windows 10 laptop has 4gb DDR4 2400MHZ installed. Im planning to add another 8gb DDR4 stick so that I'll have a total of 12gb RAM. my question is can i mix 4gb & 8gb sticks together or should i just install 1 8gb stick first....
  7. Windows won't recognize my RAM

Windows won't recognize my RAM: Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4 RAM slots on my mobo and CPUZ agrees, showing 32.0 GB. I've updated my bios, disabled onboard graphics, and tried just about...
  8. Windows won't recognize half my RAM

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't recognize half my RAM: Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4 RAM slots on my mobo and CPUZ agrees, showing 32.0 GB. I've updated my bios, disabled onboard graphics, and tried just about...
  9. Adding RAM and XMP

Adding RAM and XMP: Maybe this is better taken to a more niche forum, but I know there are some niche enthusiasts here who might be able to help me out. I've got an ASUS X99-A motherboard with 8 DIMM slots. I have a 16GB 4x4GB kit of HyperX Fury, and am thinking of buying a second, identical kit...
  10. Adding more "Ram" ?

Adding more "Ram" ?: I noticed that my laptop could handle a little more "Ram" so i ran the Crucial info tool and the screenshot shows what options i have . I have an Asus U56e laptop which i believe came with 6 gigs of Ram , would going this route improve speed even by a small amount ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS TO RECOGNIZE RAM

2. windows 10 wont detect ram