Windows 10: Windows 10 won't recognize headphones. Tried everything.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't recognize headphones. Tried everything. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! So about two weeks ago, my computer was working perfectly fine, but eventually it just stopped recognizing the headphones. I did a research on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RocioLinares, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won't recognize headphones. Tried everything.

Hello!

So about two weeks ago, my computer was working perfectly fine, but eventually it just stopped recognizing the headphones.

I did a research on how to fix it, but I have tried everything and nothing has fixed it.

I REALLY need this to work, please, help me.

So, what I've tried so far:

• Reinstalling the drivers
    • Updating the drivers
    • Downgrading the drivers
    • Entering Realtek audio manager, but it won't appear in my Control Panel
    • Reinstalling Realtek audio manager, still it won't appear
    • I tried buying a USB adapter, still it won't recognize it I thought it may have something to do with the headphones connector, but no
    • Updating Windows 10
    • Changing the settings in the B&O play, but nothing changes
    • Setting headphones as default, but they don't appear, it only appears Speaker/Headphones and it is already set as default. When I change to a different audio manager, the headphones appear but I can't set them as default.

Alright, that's everything I've tried so far. Honestly, I don't know what else to do so please, help me...

My computer specifications:

• HP avilion-360
    • Windows 10 64 bits
    • For some reason, the troubleshooter says the connector for the headphones is on the left side, when is actually on the right side could this be the source of the problem?

Anyway, thanks in advance.

:)

RocioLinares, Jan 2, 2020

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 2, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 won't recognize headphones. Tried everything.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won't recognize headphones. Tried everything.

1. Windows 10 won't recognize headphones. Tried everything. - Similar Threads - won't recognize headphones

2. Windows 10 won't recognize & Pair Bose QC45 Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't recognize & Pair Bose QC45 Headphones: Forcibly upgraded to Windows 10 recently.QC45s paired easily on previous OS. Drivers are up to date, Bose software and drivers are up to date. Whenever I try to pair I run into these problems:-- Flicking power switch to the "pairing position" does nothing, Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 won't recognize & Pair Bose QC45 Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't recognize & Pair Bose QC45 Headphones: Forcibly upgraded to Windows 10 recently.QC45s paired easily on previous OS. Drivers are up to date, Bose software and drivers are up to date. Whenever I try to pair I run into these problems:-- Flicking power switch to the "pairing position" does nothing, Windows 10...
  4. problem with headphones not connecting, tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem with headphones not connecting, tried everything: Nothing im doing is connecting headphones, two different brands in every usb port and headphone jack. not making a connecting sound or appearing in sound on control panel, not even showing up at all. please help I cant do anything to connect them and i dont want to keep...
  5. problem with headphones not connecting, tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with headphones not connecting, tried everything: Nothing im doing is connecting headphones, two different brands in every usb port and headphone jack. not making a connecting sound or appearing in sound on control panel, not even showing up at all. please help I cant do anything to connect them and i dont want to keep...
  6. problem with headphones not connecting, tried everything

7. Windows 10 Won't Update & I tried Everything

Windows 10 Won't Update & I tried Everything: For quite a while I've had a problem where my Windows won't update to any newer version, and currently I'm stuck with Version 1809. I've tried using the System File Checker, which it itself won't finish and will say it was unable to do anything at a certain percentage. I...
  8. Windows 10 Won't Update & I tried Everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Won't Update & I tried Everything: For quite a while I've had a problem where my Windows won't update to any newer version, and currently I'm stuck with Version 1809. I've tried using the System File Checker, which it itself won't finish and will say it was unable to do anything at a certain percentage. I...
  9. Headphones won't get recognized by windows 10.

Headphones won't get recognized by windows 10.: Hello, today i just switched from Linux to Windows 10, and i noticed that windows doesn't see my audio output device. I made sure to plug everything in, but still no result. I want to mention that when i was on Linux Ubuntu my audio worked well....
  10. Computer won't recognize headphones

Computer won't recognize headphones: I posted about this on here a couple weeks ago, but basically within the first month of owning this computer, every time I plugged in my headphones it asked to switch the audio output device and it got annoying so I finally clicked "don't show this again" when it came up one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 heaphone

2. my pc doesnt register my headphone mic