Windows 10: Windows 10 won't recognize my Nikon Camera

Discus and support Windows 10 won't recognize my Nikon Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As of yesterday Windows 10 won't recognize my camera. I connect through USB as U have dozens of time before and nothing. It's not the cord it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rossdouglas, May 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won't recognize my Nikon Camera

As of yesterday Windows 10 won't recognize my camera. I connect through USB as U have dozens of time before and nothing.

It's not the cord it's not the ports cuz they work for other things . The camera is on. It is usually recognized immediately now nothing.

:)

rossdouglas, May 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 not recognizing Nikon Coolpix S3500 Camera

Windows 10 does not recognize my Nikon Coolpix S3500 camera. Any suggestions on how to get it to work? It worked fine with Windows 7.

goldenbear89, May 5, 2020
  3. Becpwild Win User
    Windows 10 will not recognize my Nikon D3400 camera

How can I get Windows 10 to recognize my Nikon D3400 camera. I am trying to download the pictures directly from the camera.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Becpwild, May 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 won't recognize my Nikon Camera

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won't recognize my Nikon Camera

1. Windows 10 won't recognize my Nikon Camera - Similar Threads - won't recognize Nikon

2. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...
  3. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...
  4. Windows 10 freezing when downloading photos from my Nikon camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 freezing when downloading photos from my Nikon camera: It used to be fine. In the past couple of weeks it searches for the photos and finds them - in a different window to before but then the none box is showing and you cannot change that so cannot download latest photos. Is this because of an update and if so, will there be a...
  5. Nikon Camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nikon Camera: I recently purchased a new computer with Window 10. I connected my Nikon camera to download pictures I have taken and keeps saying I don't have permission. My account that I sign into is an administrator account. I'm at a total loss for what is happening here. I can see it...
  6. Windows 10 driver needed for Nikon D3400 camera.

Windows 10 driver needed for Nikon D3400 camera.: Windows 10 driver needed for Nikon D3400 camera. When I try to update driver and allow it to search it says there isn't one so I can't get to my pics. The system can see the D3400 but has a caution symbol and when I expand on that or go in to device manager it says no...
  7. windows 10 won't load pictures from my nikon d7100

windows 10 won't load pictures from my nikon d7100: windows 10 will not upload pictures from my nikon d7100 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-load-pictures-from-my-nikon-d7100/03a6f52e-05ab-46f5-8065-f85e2620a086
  8. Nikon camera's

Nikon camera's: Hi A few weeks ago, I upgraded to Windows 10 and when I connected my Nikon D500 everything went exactly as I would have expected. Now when I plug the camera in it finds the most recent pictures and will then ask me if I want to download them. Last night I connected a...
  9. Nikon D7200 no longer recognized

Nikon D7200 no longer recognized: I have a Nikon D7200 that used to be recognized by my computer, now it is not, this occurred after an update to Windows 10, any suggestions would be appreciated, BTW Nikon does not provide the drivers....
  10. nikon coolpixl840 isn't recognized.

nikon coolpixl840 isn't recognized.: Hello, My Nikon Coolpix l840 camera isn't recognized since I upgraded to WIN10. It was fine in previous versions. I just saw in another forum that they resolved the issue my replacing the usb cable with another. I couldn't see how that could be the case. I also tried to just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows bootcamp wont recongize my usb device