Windows 10: WIndows 10 Won't recognize the headset as a separate entity

Discus and support WIndows 10 Won't recognize the headset as a separate entity in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I did the most recent Update on windows 10, and changed my Audio Settings completely. I have an Astro A10 headset, i had this issue before but I fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hellgab15, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Hellgab15 Win User

WIndows 10 Won't recognize the headset as a separate entity

I did the most recent Update on windows 10, and changed my Audio Settings completely.
    I have an Astro A10 headset, i had this issue before but I fixed it by installing OBS Studio to use a third party software to create a different audio input. But now it went back to treating the Front Jack Panels and Back Jack Panels as speakers at the same time. Now I can't separate the audio coming to my headset and the Speakers.

WIndows 10 Won't recognize the headset as a separate entity d48430f4-66d9-4c89-a24b-2d9115c44393?upload=true.png

It detects the Oculus as a separate entity even without it being plugged in.
    This happened right after the most recent Update for windows 10.

:)

Hellgab15, Feb 24, 2020

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Feb 24, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue WIndows 10 Won't recognize the headset as a separate entity :p

cadaveca, Feb 24, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. WIndows 10 Won't recognize the headset as a separate entity - Similar Threads - Won't recognize headset

2. Headset not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not recognized: I have the LucidSound LS35X Headphones. They do not connect to my computer. My computer is a Legion T5 28IMB0. It has the following: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable Device ID 43B02CAB-6E7E-4341-B14D-6E725CB60FFC...
  3. Headset not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset not recognized: I have the LucidSound LS35X Headphones. They do not connect to my computer. My computer is a Legion T5 28IMB0. It has the following: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable Device ID 43B02CAB-6E7E-4341-B14D-6E725CB60FFC...
  4. Windows 10 not recognizing headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not recognizing headset: I recently formatted my PC and reinstalled Windows 10, and now the system isn't recognizing my headset. It says "no speakers or headphones are plugged in." when I mouseover the sound icon. I've tried installing Realtek Audio Manager but it didn't work. How do I solve this?...
  5. windows 10 does not recognize headset

windows 10 does not recognize headset: after restarting my computer the headset works when I plug it before restarting but if I unplug it then replug it doesn't work I've tried it several times on different headset and nothing helped also the name of the headset is not recognized or written I've tried also to...
  6. Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?

Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?: Hello I have the following problems: I bought a Logitech G332. After I plugged it into my laptop (Lenovo L340 Windows 10), Discord, for example, does not recognize it. Even if I then joine a voice channel, the quality is very poor until I plug it out and then back in, then...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't recognize headset

Windows 10 doesn't recognize headset: I have a wired Logitech headset and my laptop doesn't use the mic on it. I can hear through the headphones, but the laptop uses its own microphone. I've searched all through the audio and devices settings and I can't find a solution. Help....
  8. My headset won't recognized in playback devices

My headset won't recognized in playback devices: My laptop is Lenovo legion y520, this laptop won't recognized my headset . However, I can hear the sound through my headset. The problem is my headset won't be recognized by my laptop. As a result, I can't used the microphone and can't modify the headphone. My Realtek HD...
  9. Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect

Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect: Hi, I've run into a problem recently with pairing my wireless Bose Soundsport headphones to my PC. Up until recently, the headphones paired and worked fine with my PC and iPhone simultaneously. I have 2 pairs of these exact headphones, and neither of them connect to this PC....
  10. Computer won't recognize headset microphone

Computer won't recognize headset microphone: Hello, I recently got a new headset with a mic, as i have been using an external mic that was separate from my old headphones and was really old and dodgy. The new headset i got was the Plantronics Rig Flex LX. It has really good sound quality and everything works well on...