Windows 10: Windows 10 won't recognize USB.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't recognize USB. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have had a Cyberpower PC with Windows 10 on it for about 18 months now. Yesterday, I was booting up ny PC and saw an extra screen from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VolutedMoney95, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 won't recognize USB.

Hello. I have had a Cyberpower PC with Windows 10 on it for about 18 months now. Yesterday, I was booting up ny PC and saw an extra screen from American Megatrends saying it did not recognize any USB devices. Here's the things ive already tried doing.

1. Turned my PC off and back on again with and without USB being plugged in

2. Put USB devices in another computer with Windows 10 they worked fine

I would like some help sooner than later please. I use this computer everyday for almost everything. Is there some way I can fix this myself or could someone refer me to someone that can help? Thank you.

:)

VolutedMoney95, Feb 22, 2021

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Windows 10 won't recognize USB.

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 won't recognize USB.

1. Windows 10 won't recognize USB. - Similar Threads - won't recognize USB

2. USB C port won't recognize SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB C port won't recognize SSD: I have a Samsung T5 SSD that I would like to connect to the usb c/thunderbolt port on my Dell XPS 9570. If I have it connected prior to booting up the computer, I am able to use the ssd normally. However, when I eject it, unplug it, and plug it back in, it never appears in...
  3. USB C port won't recognize SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB C port won't recognize SSD: I have a Samsung T5 SSD that I would like to connect to the usb c/thunderbolt port on my Dell XPS 9570. If I have it connected prior to booting up the computer, I am able to use the ssd normally. However, when I eject it, unplug it, and plug it back in, it never appears in...
  4. Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle: I have a YMOO long-range Bluetooth USB transmitter. It is plug-and-play. I do not have internal Bluetooth. When I installed it a month ago, it worked fine. I removed it temporarily while I waited for new earbuds, but when I tried to reinstall it, Windows keeps saying...
  5. Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle: I have a YMOO long-range Bluetooth USB transmitter. It is plug-and-play. I do not have internal Bluetooth. When I installed it a month ago, it worked fine. I removed it temporarily while I waited for new earbuds, but when I tried to reinstall it, Windows keeps saying...
  6. Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB Not being recognized on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Not being recognized on windows 10: So my USB is not being recognized when I plug it in. I hear the noise that recognizes it's in, but on file explorer it doesn't appear like usual. I tried removing and readding, checking drivers updates, used scannow, and chkdsk, but no results. When plugged in, I can't see it...
  8. Windows 10: USB device Not recognized

Windows 10: USB device Not recognized: Hello Everyone, I was trying to connect my mobile phone to a laptop containing Windows 10. But the Windows always throws this error. [ATTACH] I have updated all the driver via Driver Booster 4 Software. I have also enabled USB Debugging on my mobile phone. Can anyone help...
  9. Windows Explorer Won't Recognize USB Floppy "A" drive.

Windows Explorer Won't Recognize USB Floppy "A" drive.: I have an external floppy "A" drive. When I plug it into a USB port, it will show up for a couple of seconds in Explorer. Then it will disappear and I can't find or read the drive. I have 2 PC's running Windows 10 and it does it on both. Also, I have a spare floppy "A" with...
  10. usb device not recognized in windows 10

usb device not recognized in windows 10: I have this new computer with windows 10 and it is not recognizing my USB devices. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-device-not-recognized-in-windows-10/e1df317b-e754-4e02-8686-36a60594fb49