Windows 10: Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg

Discus and support Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop just died. Ok so step by step this is what it's doing1. Blue screen, threw up CRITICAL PROCESS DIED.2. Automatic repair : your pc didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nevar777, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Nevar777 Win User

Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg

My laptop just died. Ok so step by step this is what it's doing1. Blue screen, threw up CRITICAL PROCESS DIED.2. Automatic repair : your pc didn't start correctly. Restart then back to point 1.3. Troubleshoot reset this pc> keep my filesLocal reinstall > there was a problem resetting your pc. Cloud does the same.4. Uninstall updates - nothing works5. Safemode - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED6. Command prompt - can see my files7. Tried sfc, dism, chkdsk - no joyUnknown what has happened here or why, greatful if some command line assistance could be provided. Laptop does have a recovery partition.

:)

Nevar777, Sep 13, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg - Similar Threads - won't repair won't

2. Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode: It gets to the windows logo with the spinning dots and just stays there. Tried safe mode and it did the same thing.I've ran chkdsk and SFC in the recovery environment, found no problems with my windows drive.Leading up to this my pc was freezing when idle no BSOD just froze...
  3. Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode: It gets to the windows logo with the spinning dots and just stays there. Tried safe mode and it did the same thing.I've ran chkdsk and SFC in the recovery environment, found no problems with my windows drive.Leading up to this my pc was freezing when idle no BSOD just froze...
  4. Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows won't even boot into repair mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't even boot into repair mode: So recently my old motherboard died and as I finished installing my new motherboard and and booted it into windows it would spin once or twice freeze then either stay frozen or restart my whole PC even when it tries to go into repair mode it does the same thing so I'm stumped...
  6. Windows won't even boot into repair mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't even boot into repair mode: So recently my old motherboard died and as I finished installing my new motherboard and and booted it into windows it would spin once or twice freeze then either stay frozen or restart my whole PC even when it tries to go into repair mode it does the same thing so I'm stumped...
  7. Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode

Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode: Hello, i recently went on a trip and when i arrived back my pc booted but then proceeded to not show any desktop icons and continusly switch between the normal curser and the loading curser. After wating for about 3min i restarted my pc. This time it got stuck on the windows...
  8. Windows won't boot and safe mode won't accept password.

Windows won't boot and safe mode won't accept password.: I've recently encountered a problem. When I try to start my PC it will go into a bluescreen saying that your device ran into a problem. It does not reach the log in screen. then it restarts. After my laptop restarts it would run an automatic repair. It would say its...
  9. Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode: I recently upgraded from 7 to 10, I have version 2004. It has 3 SSDs. It's been working fine for a couple of weeks, but last night it crashed 3 times and after the 3rd time, it won't boot up anymore. I ran chkdsk, I've attached results below. I used Hiren's BootCD and saved...
  10. Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode: I recently upgraded from 7 to 10, I have version 2004. It has 3 SSDs. It's bee working fine for a couple of weeks, but last night it crashed 3 times and after the 3rd time, it won't boot up anymore. I ran chkdsk, I've attached results below. I used Hiren's BootCD and saved...