Windows 10: windows 10 won't rerstart only shnuit doown

Discus and support windows 10 won't rerstart only shnuit doown in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my windows vs. 1809 run okay.. until I want to restart with no programs open the PC starts to shut down to restart ,, the monitor goes black.., then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ttodd0450, Mar 7, 2019.

1. ttodd0450 Win User

windows 10 won't rerstart only shnuit doown

my windows vs. 1809 run okay.. until I want to restart with no programs open the PC starts to shut down to restart ,, the monitor goes black.., then the monitor goes to sleep, ( no signal to monitor) the it just sits there for many many minutes until I manually shut down with the power button to off..

I can create this scenario on every restart..

I I do a shut down instead of restart .. it shuts down okay but then doesn't 'always' start up -- unless I pull the a/c power from the PC rear and wait ten seconds... then it will restart ...

how to fix ?

:)

ttodd0450, Mar 7, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2019
  4. windows 10 won't rerstart only shnuit doown

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 won't rerstart only shnuit doown

1. windows 10 won't rerstart only shnuit doown - Similar Threads - won't rerstart shnuit

2. Windows 10 won't show WiFi networks only Ethernet works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't show WiFi networks only Ethernet works: Hi,For some reason maybe it was after updating Windows overnight now I can't connect to WiFi or even see WiFI networks to connect to.I tried connecting my laptop to the internet via an Ethernet cable and it works, but WiFi is just not an option anymore..All my other devices...
  3. Only PCs with Windows 10 OS won't search subfolder documents properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only PCs with Windows 10 OS won't search subfolder documents properly: Hi All, Not sure if other people are having problems, but for whatever reason only myself and coworkers that have Windows 10 (Home of Pro) can't seem to utilize the search function on windows file explorer in our shared drive. Is anyone else having this problem? People...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download: So, I've been experiencing issues with downloading the game, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, for almost a day now. I only deleted the app since I didn't get the update and it refused to launch properly. So, after I deleted the app, I restarted my computer, logged back in, got...
  5. Computer only boots BIOS, won't boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer only boots BIOS, won't boot Windows 10: I searched in this thread for a while, and don't even know if I'm in the right place, but my brother's computer is having some issues. If the computer is completely off, and we turn it on, it immediately opens BIOS, and BIOS works perfectly. Windows 10 will not boot up, and I...
  6. W10 won't start, will only beep

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 won't start, will only beep: Version #: I don't know, the pc won't start so I can't check it. cant even get in to the bios/diagnostic area I hope this is the right section to post, I didn't see anywhere else close to this subject. the machine is a compaq something or antoher. It started freezing...
  7. windows 10 won't restart only shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 won't restart only shut down: my windows vs. 1809 run okay.. until I want to restart with no programs open the PC starts to shut down to restart ,, the monitor goes black.., then the monitor goes to sleep, ( no signal to monitor) the it just sits there for many many minutes until I manually shut down with...
  8. Display won't 'Show only on 2'

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display won't 'Show only on 2': Hi, tldr; The new WQHD (3440 x 1440) monitor I bought yesterday isn't projecting its resolution from my laptop properly. ----- The laptop spec's : Asus ROG STRIX GL702VM-DB74 w/ Core i7-6700HQ, 16GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB, 17.3in FHD, GTX 1060, Win 10 at Memory Express The...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot after using 'Upgrade only' option.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot after using 'Upgrade only' option.: Hey guys, I just wanted to share my solution to a problem I had, just in case somebody else had the same as I couldn't find this solution anywhere. So, the problem was, I downloaded the media creation tool and selected the upgrade only option. It all downloaded fine and...
  10. My Windows 10 won't display all menu items in English only Russian

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 won't display all menu items in English only Russian: Hi I recently purchased a new acer computer in Russia. It was running win8 and I upgraded to Win10 online. I have since tried to switch the menu languages and everything to English but can't figure out how to get it to work completely in English. Often used windows...