Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t reset password

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t reset password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I reset my Toshiba laptop, because it wasnt running well. When i went to sign into windows 10 the message said “ that password is incorrect. Make sure... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CCL73, Nov 16, 2018.

1. CCL73 Win User

Windows 10 won’t reset password

I reset my Toshiba laptop, because it wasnt running well. When i went to sign into windows 10 the message said “ that password is incorrect. Make sure you’re using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset”

I reset the password many times. I keep getting the same message. I cant get into my computer.

Please help.

:)

CCL73, Nov 16, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Windows 10 won’t reset password

reset laptop password

BTW, there's no jumper for a password reset in Windows.

DonInKansas, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 won’t reset password

1. Windows 10 won’t reset password - Similar Threads - won’t reset password

2. Windows 10 password reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 password reset.: Seeking Guidance Got my HP Spectre laptop back from HP repair this morning and could not log in as the Pin and Finger Print Sensor needed a reset.I seldom used my password so don't remember it, neither I could answer to security questions.I logged on to microsoft account from...
  3. Windows 10 password reset.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 password reset.: Seeking Guidance Got my HP Spectre laptop back from HP repair this morning and could not log in as the Pin and Finger Print Sensor needed a reset.I seldom used my password so don't remember it, neither I could answer to security questions.I logged on to microsoft account from...
  4. WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Setting a good password is very crucial in order to protect your WiFi. However, […] This article WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Windows 10 won’t reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won’t reset: Hello, I’ve been trying to reset my windows 10 pc, but select the keep files option because I want to keep my files, but every time it pops up with there was a problem resetting your pc. What can I do to fix this? Am I missing something? submitted by /u/VerseYT [link]...
  6. Windows reset needs password but won’t accept it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows reset needs password but won’t accept it: I cant acces desktop unless in safe mode because black screen and flashing taskbar. when i try to restart, it says to login as i do it says incorrect password?...
  7. Windows 10 Reset Password?

Windows 10 Reset Password?: My computer has started playing silly games so I have decided that I will reload Windows 10. To do this, I will take the option of retaining my files and reloading the rest. Things went well for a while and then I got a box with my name in it and a request for a password. Now...
  8. WINDOWS 10 won’t boot or reset!

WINDOWS 10 won’t boot or reset!: I have a laptop that willnot boot to windows or allow itself to be factory reset. I have tried most basic fixes including using a windows image files on external media. I have changed boot settings to only allow booting from my widows 10 disk and instead, it boots straight...
  9. Windows 10 password reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 password reset: Somehow I made a mistake changing my account password to sign into windows 10. I had set securuty questions to reset it if I ever had to but the reset password option isn’t showing up. I don’t want to wipe my hard drive so what can I do?...
  10. Reset Windows 10 Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset Windows 10 Password: The PC in question was passed down to me from my father. Recently, the password has stopped working.I'm not sure why. The password simply stopped working. Any attempt to log in has failed. There is only one account, the Administrator account. Is there any way to reset the...