Windows 10: Windows 10 won't shutdown and I get that an app is still running but I don't know what...

Discus and support Windows 10 won't shutdown and I get that an app is still running but I don't know what... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The application that is preventing shutdown is not a normal application that I have heard of "GRID_TITLE_[EF25BC85-FF67-4416-8ADF-E70FB1B75D31} This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianThomason, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't shutdown and I get that an app is still running but I don't know what...

The application that is preventing shutdown is not a normal application that I have heard of "GRID_TITLE_[EF25BC85-FF67-4416-8ADF-E70FB1B75D31} This app is preventing shutdown. " Because of this error I cannot update because it needs to reboot

Brian

:)

BrianThomason, Nov 2, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 won't shutdown and I get that an app is still running but I don't know what...

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

For my model only up to win7 is listed and HP says that it does not provide win 10 upgrades for a laptop my age. Don´t know how to open or use msconfig-my computer skills are very selective and all in all very poor.

mrsnakeman, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't shutdown and I get that an app is still running but I don't know what...

1. Windows 10 won't shutdown and I get that an app is still running but I don't know what... - Similar Threads - won't shutdown app

2. App running that i dont know what it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App running that i dont know what it does: an application called "Joyous Hoba Method" is running and I dont know why or what it does. I'm trying to stop it from running but if I end task in task manager it starts a second later....
  3. App running that i dont know what it does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App running that i dont know what it does: an application called "Joyous Hoba Method" is running and I dont know why or what it does. I'm trying to stop it from running but if I end task in task manager it starts a second later....
  4. i keep getting this crash error and I don't know what it is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i keep getting this crash error and I don't know what it is: i got a 3060 recently to try to stop my computer from crashing but it didn't do anything, i have tried everything, drivers, DDU, stress testing, and i even reset my windows install. all did nothing it crashes on Forza, Valorant, and f1 22 from the games I've tested. i have a...
  5. i keep getting this crash error and I don't know what it is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting this crash error and I don't know what it is: i got a 3060 recently to try to stop my computer from crashing but it didn't do anything, i have tried everything, drivers, DDU, stress testing, and i even reset my windows install. all did nothing it crashes on Forza, Valorant, and f1 22 from the games I've tested. i have a...
  6. i keep getting this crash error and I don't know what it is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  8. I don't know what I did

I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  9. Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.

Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.: Hey guys! So I have had this gaming laptop for almost a year now, and everything is fine with it, its just that since one month ago, I felt like the battery was draining way faster at school, and when plugged in it gets really hot and even the fans kick when just browsing the...
  10. I still don't have the "Get windows 10 app"

in Windows 10 Support
    I still don't have the "Get windows 10 app": Well, On this PC is Windows 7 Home edition SP1 x64. I did not have the "Get windows 10" app, so I tried to download it from this guide. It went well. I then tried to install it, but Windows wrote, that this update is already installed! So I still don't have the "Get windows...