Windows 10: Windows 10 won't start, 0xc00000225

Discus and support Windows 10 won't start, 0xc00000225 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok I'm using my 8 year old daughter's pc to post this post, because my $10, 000 computer won't boot. says 0xc00000225 error which turns out to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IzabellaBrew, May 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't start, 0xc00000225

Ok I'm using my 8 year old daughter's pc to post this post, because my $10, 000 computer won't boot. says 0xc00000225 error which turns out to be winloader. won't load. I looked online for the answer but found a heap of **** that didn't work. The last thing he computer did was an update from Mr Microsoft. I tried to roll back but not happening.Looks like a complete reinstall. I think Microsoft should cough up for lost data, if it is proven to be the update. Every forum has been locked so I can't add my comment. I figure that Microsoft's update **** the loader, so I guess a roll back of the latest update might help. Anyone else thinking the same way?

:)

IzabellaBrew, May 19, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 19, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 won't start, 0xc00000225

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows 10 won't start, 0xc00000225

1. Windows 10 won't start, 0xc00000225 - Similar Threads - won't start 0xc00000225

2. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't start: So yesterday I was casually using my computer and all of a sudden it went off, gave me a "windows 10 found a problem and needs to restart" blue screen then restarted and everything seemed to work just fine. I realized my keyboard wasn't working after the restart even though...
  3. windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 won't start: I already asked the question.I purchased from Amazon a Lenovo ThinkPad T470 refurbished by STG. I activated Windows 10, but on restart it crashes in the identification. Ask to load an application, I click yes, but nothing happens. No key responds, Windows does not open, I...
  4. windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 won't start: I already asked the question.I purchased from Amazon a Lenovo ThinkPad T470 refurbished by STG. I activated Windows 10, but on restart it crashes in the identification. Ask to load an application, I click yes, but nothing happens. No key responds, Windows does not open, I...
  5. windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 won't start: I just purchased a refurbished Lenovo ThinkPad T470 computer from STG. I installed Windows 10, ok. But when restarting the computer crashes on identification, the name is correct but it does not connect, a window appears saying to look for an application in the 'store', I...
  6. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't start: Today I performed Windows updates on my wife's laptop, which is not used much. After installing these updates, the laptop requested a reboot to finish the installation. The shutdown went well, the update installation was 100% complete. Now when the laptop restarts my ASUS...
  7. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't start: I have a PC with Windows 10 that inexplicably, without any changes or updates won't boot. The Windows logo is displayed and the little stars are spinning in their circle like it's trying but failing to boot. After several attempts to reboot and seeing an "Preparing Auto...
  8. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't start: How can I start up Windows 10 without a BitLocker Recovery key or password? I have a Dell Inspiron 15 inch laptop. Does anyone know how to start up Windows through the laptop's BIOS menu? Please help!!!...
  9. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't start: Hello, yesterday my PC froze and forced it to turn off because nothing happend. After that I tried to start it again but it kept in the loading screen with the windows logo and the loading circle. I tried also with a boot USB stick but it froze after the loading screen just...
  10. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't start: My HP laptop came with windows 10 on it. The other day I decided to reset it to factory settings and start all over again. Something must have gone wrong during the reset and now it won't start up. I tried system restore and several other things with no luck. The windows...
Tags: