Windows 10: Windows 10 won't start after failed restore

Discus and support Windows 10 won't start after failed restore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I have a laptop with windows 10. I tried to restore Windows because I was having a problem with the code windows immersive control panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mariosGR, Oct 2, 2020.

1. mariosGR Win User

Windows 10 won't start after failed restore

Hello. I have a laptop with windows 10. I tried to restore Windows because I was having a problem with the code windows immersive control panel cw5n1h2txyewy...All Windows functions had stopped like start menu, settings,task manager, storeetc and suddenly somewhere in 60% I got the message There was a problem resetting you PC . It turned me into recovery mode, I tried to restart and now it just doesn't load windows. Computer posts but immediately restarts again. Thank you.

:)

mariosGR, Oct 2, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Oct 2, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 won't start after failed restore - Similar Threads - won't start failed

2. Backup and Restore win7 fails after successfully starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup and Restore win7 fails after successfully starting: Backup and Restore win7 fails during backup, says can't find the drive. Yet, it had already written much of the backup. Chkdsk found no problems on the drive. scannow fixed some system files. Still fails. There is > 1TB free on the drive.Any ideas ??thanksK...
  3. Backup and Restore win7 fails after successfully starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup and Restore win7 fails after successfully starting: Backup and Restore win7 fails during backup, says can't find the drive. Yet, it had already written much of the backup. Chkdsk found no problems on the drive. scannow fixed some system files. Still fails. There is > 1TB free on the drive.Any ideas ??thanksK...
  4. Backup and Restore win7 fails after successfully starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 won't start. Sys restore errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't start. Sys restore errors: System restore gives error 0x8007025d. Second restore point gives error 0x80070002. Startup gives stop code error :critical process died. Any help would be much appreciated....
  6. Windows 10 won't start. Sys restore errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't start. Sys restore errors: System restore gives error 0x8007025d. Second restore point gives error 0x80070002. Startup gives stop code error :critical process died. Any help would be much appreciated....
  7. Windows 10 won't start. Sys restore errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. HP Spetre won't start after System Restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Spetre won't start after System Restore: hi, hope some technical geeks can read my post and give me some help! Thanks! I use a HP Spectre but recently I saw a lot pop-ups so I decided to give it a System Restore. I chose the restore point and let the laptop run. When I came back later, I saw black screen, so I...
  9. Windows won't start after system restore.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows won't start after system restore.: I installed latest updates on 1/10/2016 and when next started could not connect to the internet. Diagnostic check said there was a problem with network driver but on checking driver was up to date and working. Why wouldn't it be? Anyway I uninstalled updates and re-booted but...
  10. Windows 10 started update and failed to restor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 started update and failed to restor: My wife got up this morning and Windows 10 was installing on her Win 8 machine, no one requested this. she canceled install and it showed a screen that said it would restore but didn't happen. I made a recovery disk when I got the machine, I can get to the advanced menu but...