Windows 10: Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Discus and support Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates. When I try to open any program that requires Administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)

Please help!

:)

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Nov 20, 2018

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Nov 20, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

windows 7 administrator won't allow registry changes

My windows 7 administrator won't allow registry changes?
    Why!

I can't install a few programs because of this?
    How do I fix this?

Irish_PXzyan, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

1. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator - Similar Threads - won´t start program

2. Start menu and more won´t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and more won´t open: When I click Star menu, clock, volume or other, the windows doesn't open.If I try open start, 4 errors occur in system log:- <EventData> <Data Name="param1">Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_10.0.22000.37_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!App</Data> </EventData>-...
  3. Start menu and more won´t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and more won´t open: When I click Star menu, clock, volume or other, the windows doesn't open.If I try open start, 4 errors occur in system log:- <EventData> <Data Name="param1">Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_10.0.22000.37_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!App</Data> </EventData>-...
  4. Taskbar won´t hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won´t hide: Hello, fellow Microsoft-Users,I've been a satisfied user of the platforms of Microsoft. Unfortunately something went wrong with my taskbar, cause if I moved the mouse on it, the cursor had a loading-circle, then the screen made a re-calibration-like sequence and it came back...
  5. Camera won´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera won´t work: Hi, I can´t get my camera to record or take pictures. It doesn´t work in the camera app nor in Google Meet - the light next to the camera is on, but the screen just shows a crossed out camera.. I´ve tried restarting the camera app, and uninstalling and reinstalling it +...
  6. My printing program: Canon Professional Print And Layout won`t start in Windows 10

My printing program: Canon Professional Print And Layout won`t start in Windows 10: Hi, my printing program will not start start after working for a month. I have tried to reinstall it but nothing changes. I have also tried to check for Windows updates. What to do?...
  7. Applications won`t maximize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications won`t maximize: Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks...
  8. my windows won,t activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my windows won,t activate: its error is 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-wont-activate/e1cab1b1-a602-403c-982e-3ef7d1b2b743"
  9. battery won"t charge

battery won"t charge: Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the charging cable. When I shut down the computer and later tried to turn on, there was no charge on lap top. I'm not sure what to...
  10. Laptop won`t sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won`t sleep: Hi everyone, I´ve had a problem with my laptop over the last couple of weeks. When I select sleep on the start menu, the only thing the laptop does is turn the screen off. If I move the mouse or touch a key the screen turns back on as if nothing happened (even the start menu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. program wont start windows 10

2. windows cannot start anz programs

3. windows 10 wont run program

4. programs suddenly only work if ran as administrator