Windows 10: Windows 10 won't start, none of the Advanced Options works

Discus and support Windows 10 won't start, none of the Advanced Options works in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've a laptop running Windows 10 Pro 20H1 20H2 was ready to be installed then and it was working fine until a couple of days ago when errors started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MiraAbdullah, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 won't start, none of the Advanced Options works

I've a laptop running Windows 10 Pro 20H1 20H2 was ready to be installed then and it was working fine until a couple of days ago when errors started appearing out of no where. All of them were related to apps: Adobe Acrobat, Office, then even Deezer. Since the feature update was already downloaded and just needed a restart to be installed, I did that. The device didn't start at all then. It went into diagnostic mode, then Advanced Options. I attempted almost all the options there and none worked so far, even the reset option.Now, I decided to do a clean installation and created a media USB u

:)

MiraAbdullah, Jun 25, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jun 25, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 won't start, none of the Advanced Options works

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows 10 won't start, none of the Advanced Options works

1. Windows 10 won't start, none of the Advanced Options works - Similar Threads - won't start none

2. Pc won't boot and none of the recovery options work - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won't boot and none of the recovery options work - WIN 10: Hello! so the other night I was on my pc, I installed some games I bought from cex on cd and went to bed. When I woke up the next day I turned on my pc to find that it won't boot, and the auto repair stuff isn't working. I run windows from an ssd however I used to run it from...
  3. Pc won't boot and none of the recovery options work - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won't boot and none of the recovery options work - WIN 10: Hello! so the other night I was on my pc, I installed some games I bought from cex on cd and went to bed. When I woke up the next day I turned on my pc to find that it won't boot, and the auto repair stuff isn't working. I run windows from an ssd however I used to run it from...
  4. Pc won't boot and none of the recovery options work - WIN 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. advanced boot options won't be saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    advanced boot options won't be saved: HELLO GUYs! i have a pc with win 11 won't detect the GPU + my hdmi won't work sooooo i tried everything possible and nothing works then i tried opening advanced boot options i found the prob it was writing : edit windows boot options for : windows 11Path:...
  6. advanced boot options won't be saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    advanced boot options won't be saved: HELLO GUYs! i have a pc with win 11 won't detect the GPU + my hdmi won't work sooooo i tried everything possible and nothing works then i tried opening advanced boot options i found the prob it was writing : edit windows boot options for : windows 11Path:...
  7. Advanced repair options not working?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced repair options not working?: please read to the end Hello. I've been on an infinite loop of automatic repair since this morning. But now every time the auto repair starts, it says it can't fix the fault. There. The funny thing is that everything I try in the advanced options fails. Whether it's...
  8. Advance Start up > Advanced options password disable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advance Start up > Advanced options password disable: I was looking at an article on how one can reset a windows password if you've forgotten it by going into Advanced Startup Press the shift key + restart to boot to Advanced Startup Select Troubleshoot Select Advance Options Select Command prompt And then running some...
  9. None of Windows 10 recovery options working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    None of Windows 10 recovery options working: I can’t log in to Windows 10 as the password field is not appearing on the lock screen. All the solutions for this I’ve found online need you to get past the lock screen, and I can’t - no matter how many times I shut down or restart, the password field never appears. I’ve...
  10. BSOD None of the advanced options work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD None of the advanced options work: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 7000 series with Windows 10. I turned on my computer and was confronted by the BSOD. At the bottom it said Stop code: critical process died. I've tried a number of the advanced options and none of them work for me. I've tried to start my computer in...