Windows 10: Windows 10 won't start on 2 computers

Discus and support Windows 10 won't start on 2 computers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My husband bought a nuvision encite split 11 this xmas. It insisted that he set a 4 digit numerical sign in, which he did. The next time he tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenScott4, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't start on 2 computers

My husband bought a nuvision encite split 11 this xmas. It insisted that he set a 4 digit numerical sign in, which he did. The next time he tried to open his laptop it also wanted the same 4 digit code and had forgotten his former password. Last week the laptop stopped booting and he has tried everything. This morning (Valentine'sday) his encite also started showing the same error message. It says the boot file is corrupted and none of the recovery disks in the house can get either computer to boot. He has a norton backup for the laptop but can't get it far enough into boot up to access. He has tried all sorts of things but can't even get into safe mode, which has evidently been disabled, along with restore points, in windows 10. His desktop, also windows 10 still recognizes his old password and works. I run Windows 7 and have no problem so far.

:)

KarenScott4, Feb 14, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 won't start on 2 computers

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't start on 2 computers

1. Windows 10 won't start on 2 computers - Similar Threads - won't start computers

2. Computer won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't start: Hi, my dad wanted to watch a movie so he opened a movie and his computer just froze and then my dad turned off the computer by going to start menu and shutting it down I don't know how he did that, I thought his computer froze but okay. After that he got blue screen when...
  3. Computer won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't start: Hi, my dad wanted to watch a movie so he opened a movie and his computer just froze and then my dad turned off the computer by going to start menu and shutting it down I don't know how he did that, I thought his computer froze but okay. After that he got blue screen when...
  4. Computer won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Computer won't start

Windows 10 Computer won't start: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 22 computer which won't boot up anymore. The following happens: 1. "We ran into a problem and your PC needs to restart" 2. I noticed a message which briefly pops up "Stopcode BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" 3. "Preparing automatic repair" 4. Asks for a...
  6. Computer won't start?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't start?!: Hi fellow friends, I had just recently I updated my laptop to Windows 10 but a few days later I started up the computer to find "Your PC did not start correctly". No matter how many times I restarted or tried to use "sfc /SCANNOW" it wouldn't open or even let me type in my...
  7. Computer won't start after upgrading to Windows 10

Computer won't start after upgrading to Windows 10: Hello, since yesterday the Windows 10 version 1909 update, my computer will no longer start. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-start-after-upgrading-to-windows-10/0d536972-e553-4940-9b40-6eb41e571606
  8. Computer won't start

Computer won't start: All of a sudden my computer froze and turned off. Now everytime i turn it on im welcomed with a lenovo logo with spinning circles underneath it, then switching to the lenovo logo again with preaprint automatic repair then going into a blank black screen. Ive tried using the...
  9. Computer won't start

Computer won't start: HI My new Dell all in one Computer froze. I set a restore point right out of the box and I also made a system image usb as I have had problems before. I tried system restore ,did not work, tried booting from the usb don't really know how, tried just about all the options in...
  10. computer won't start

computer won't start: My computer shut down while updating and now my computer won't start windows 10. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-start/e9997ef8-3387-40ad-8520-e8cda389ac81