Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t start up after refresh

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t start up after refresh in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had a windows 8 laptop I upgraded to Windows 10 for free a long time ago. After refreshing it to factory settings, it won’t boot past the choosing an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/peachcitrus, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won’t start up after refresh

I had a windows 8 laptop I upgraded to Windows 10 for free a long time ago. After refreshing it to factory settings, it won’t boot past the choosing an operating system screen.

I get a screen saying Windows 10 Volume 4, Windows 10 Volume 4 and Windows Recovery Environment. All 3 do nothing except make the computer restart. The troubleshoot options don’t do anything, I can’t even put it in safe mode.

submitted by /u/peachcitrus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/peachcitrus, Jan 14, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jan 14, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 won’t start up after refresh

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows 10 won’t start up after refresh

1. Windows 10 won’t start up after refresh - Similar Threads - won’t start refresh

2. Surface won’t start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface won’t start up: Fan runs but wont start up * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-wont-start-up/24fedede-61e8-4458-8e01-be38be729380
  3. windows 10 keeps refreshing at the start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 keeps refreshing at the start up: Hi , to all who knows what im talking about, ive tried every single method but the problem stays still { SFC/scannow ..... chkdsk/f .... and all same ways }what else should i do ? should i re-install the windows again ? i did this 2 times and after period of time the problem...
  4. windows 10 keeps refreshing at the start up

windows 10 keeps refreshing at the start up: Hi , to all who knows what im talking about, ive tried every single method but the problem stays still { SFC/scannow ..... chkdsk/f .... and all same ways }what else should i do ? should i re-install the windows again ? i did this 2 times and after period of time the problem...
  5. windows 10 keeps refreshing at the start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows won’t start back up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t start back up: My pc froze in the middle of a game I was playing, which happened a few times earlier, and I turned it off just to restart it because it did work the first few times, but now I’m stuck in a automatic repair loop and it’s giving me this stop code and then brings me to this...
  7. Windows won’t start back up

Windows won’t start back up: My pc froze in the middle of a game I was playing, which happened a few times earlier, and I turned it off just to restart it because it did work the first few times, but now I’m stuck in a automatic repair loop and it’s giving me this stop code and then brings me to this...
  8. Windows won’t start back up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Pc won’t start up after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won’t start up after login: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Silver_Disk_7434 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijp3uj/pc_wont_start_up_after_login/
  10. Windows 10 won’t work after refresh

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won’t work after refresh: I have a windows 8.1 Acer laptop that was upgraded free online when windows 10 came out. Today I refreshed it to take it completely back to default, and now it wont start. It only brings me to the “Choosing an operating system” screen with the options: Windows 10 on volume...