Windows 10: Windows 10 wont start

Discus and support Windows 10 wont start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 won't start keeps trying to repair. None of the options in the repair menu worked.Please help. Real help is needed here. Not googled links.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HSRB93, Sep 6, 2018.

1. HSRB93 Win User

Windows 10 wont start

Windows 10 won't start keeps trying to repair. None of the options in the repair menu worked.Please help. Real help is needed here. Not googled links. I've already done that

:)

HSRB93, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
  4. JustRay Win User

Windows 10 wont start

Can't seem to start Windows 10 calendar. (Home edition version 1607)

Okay then.
    Things seem to be working now.
    Regardless of if my account is an Administrator or standard user.
    An regardless of if the accounts are local or Microsoft. (I tested everything)

How ?
    I pasted the following in my browser: windowsreport.com/windows-10-app-wont-open/
    And then followed the instructions.
    It was step 8, that seems to have fixed it for me.
    It wasn't working after step 7 (I know. Cuz I tested it.)
    It was step 8.
    And for all I know, I could have skipped directly to step 8 and the Calendar would have started working.
    Oh well.

I believe I found the above (windowsreport.com/windows-10-app-wont-open/), somewhere on "this" site.

Prior to the above, I did almost everything that people and articles suggested.
    Including the MS trouble shooter for windows apps tool, and the power shell commands for uninstalling and then reinstalling the apps.
    Nothing worked for me until I followed the above.

Thanks for the kindness and all the suggestions.

So, the bottom line is ...........
    Things are working now.

JustRay, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 wont start

1. Windows 10 wont start - Similar Threads - wont start

2. Windows Terminal wont start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Terminal wont start: This is my first time using Windows Terminal but whenever i try to start it this happens. Can anyone help to try and fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal-wont-start/f5719832-d153-4a76-8fd2-8ed1e18aced1
  3. windows start up wont respond, and only bios does

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows start up wont respond, and only bios does: okay so i ha a toshiba encore thing and i cant use i because i updated it, i think the updates were hardware stuff, but idk how that would work, but that update made the touch screen not work, so pls help me, i can open it but cant, so im using my other windows 10 computer...
  4. Windows 10 64bit wont start after update

Windows 10 64bit wont start after update: Hi After I updated my computer ACER nitro 5 through windows update I cant star my computer. After reboot it gives me error "critical proces died". Then the it starts "preparing automatic repair" and then "diagnoscing your PC" and then "automatic reparation - your pc doesnt...
  5. Foraz horizon 4 wont start picture load and then close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Foraz horizon 4 wont start picture load and then close: forza is not launching picture shows up then close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/foraz-horizon-4-wont-start-picture-load-and-then/97229183-6592-4b7b-ae25-317a221941c9
  6. please help!! Pc wont start

please help!! Pc wont start: Hi All! So i was setting up my printer, when windows updated the bios windows update said urgent system firmware update, and so i downloaded it like an idiot After it downloaded, my PC Restarted. -I got a screen with the boot Logo Mecer under it "installing system...
  7. Programms wont start (close after a couple seconds)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programms wont start (close after a couple seconds): Yea my programms wont start, i cant even reset anything. idk what to do. I get no error messages and it happends with almost everything. Maybe Runtime or something? submitted by /u/AnikiSaibai [link] [comments]...
  8. did restore point, now win 10 wont start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    did restore point, now win 10 wont start: Just finished a restore point. Now Dreaded blue screen. " Your PC did not start correctly" Restart just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-restore-point-now-win-10-wont-start/bca14ad7-964a-4ae3-9985-dcd2c90a7529
  9. soo my windows wont start and my bios is saying i dont have an ssd now

soo my windows wont start and my bios is saying i dont have an ssd now: submitted by /u/Owerfox [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m49wg0/soo_my_windows_wont_start_and_my_bios_is_saying_i/
  10. HELP! PC wont start after update and I can't run WinRE. Black Screen!

HELP! PC wont start after update and I can't run WinRE. Black Screen!: I was ready to take my online final today (because you know... COVID) when a Windows pop up told me I had to reboot to install an update. Since I was about to take an exam I just scheduled the reboot for later today. 3min later my pc froze and it stayed frozen for over 10min,...