Windows 10: Windows 10 wont start

Discus and support Windows 10 wont start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 won't start keeps trying to repair. None of the options in the repair menu worked.Please help. Real help is needed here. Not googled links.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HSRB93, Sep 6, 2018.

1. HSRB93 Win User

Windows 10 wont start

Windows 10 won't start keeps trying to repair. None of the options in the repair menu worked.Please help. Real help is needed here. Not googled links. I've already done that

:)

HSRB93, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
  4. JustRay Win User

Windows 10 wont start

Can't seem to start Windows 10 calendar. (Home edition version 1607)

Okay then.
    Things seem to be working now.
    Regardless of if my account is an Administrator or standard user.
    An regardless of if the accounts are local or Microsoft. (I tested everything)

How ?
    I pasted the following in my browser: windowsreport.com/windows-10-app-wont-open/
    And then followed the instructions.
    It was step 8, that seems to have fixed it for me.
    It wasn't working after step 7 (I know. Cuz I tested it.)
    It was step 8.
    And for all I know, I could have skipped directly to step 8 and the Calendar would have started working.
    Oh well.

I believe I found the above (windowsreport.com/windows-10-app-wont-open/), somewhere on "this" site.

Prior to the above, I did almost everything that people and articles suggested.
    Including the MS trouble shooter for windows apps tool, and the power shell commands for uninstalling and then reinstalling the apps.
    Nothing worked for me until I followed the above.

Thanks for the kindness and all the suggestions.

So, the bottom line is ...........
    Things are working now.

JustRay, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 wont start

1. Windows 10 wont start - Similar Threads - wont start

2. hardware wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware wont start: -System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP[ Guid]{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}EventID411Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x4000000000000000-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2024-02-11T17:06:22.6360924ZEventRecordID3805Correlation-Execution[ ProcessID]4[...
  3. hardware wont start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hardware wont start: -System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP[ Guid]{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}EventID411Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x4000000000000000-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2024-02-11T17:06:22.6360924ZEventRecordID3805Correlation-Execution[ ProcessID]4[...
  4. my update is pending install and wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my update is pending install and wont start: this is the update im trying to install but it wont 2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034204...
  5. my update is pending install and wont start

my update is pending install and wont start: this is the update im trying to install but it wont 2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034204...
  6. games wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont start: so i had the gamepass for a while but i decided to play farming simulator 22 and for some reson i installed and all but when i press play nothing happens,also its the same for skyrim too...
  7. games wont start

games wont start: so i had the gamepass for a while but i decided to play farming simulator 22 and for some reson i installed and all but when i press play nothing happens,also its the same for skyrim too...
  8. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  9. laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...

laptop wont turn on now occasionally due to window 11 software. Problem starting a year...: Hello all,My Asus Zenbook laptop occasionally does not turn on at all when powered on. I have had it looked at by my insurer and they told me that after having thoroughly examined the laptop and done all the potential checks everything concerning the hardware works perfectly,...
  10. I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.: I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-the-msconfig-and-now-my-pc-wont-start/e8f87e74-8955-47ac-889d-992ff4f79213