Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t start

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t start in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, I have a Windows 10 desktop computer that recently had the “black screen of death” virus. I reinstalled Windows, and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by coolguy2419, May 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won’t start

Hello Microsoft Community,

I have a Windows 10 desktop computer that recently had the “black screen of death” virus. I reinstalled Windows, and it fixed the problem. Lately, it hasn’t been turning on. My mouse and keyboard won’t light up. Only my flash drives and external hard drives do anything. Please help me, as I just fixed this computer and now I broke it again. If it helps you to know, in my effort to turn it on, I was flipping my surge protector on and off. I don’t know if I somehow wiped it’s hard drive or found some kind of bug. I’m really not sure.

Thanks for helping if you can,

coolguy2419

:)

coolguy2419, May 26, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 26, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 won’t start

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows 10 won’t start

1. Windows 10 won’t start - Similar Threads - won’t start

2. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  3. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  4. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10- 64 won’t start again!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10- 64 won’t start again!: Hi,I made Feb Windows security update manually through Microsoft Update Catalog site, but while Configuring Windows Update the progress blue screen the power went down and the laptop shut down.After restarting it, I got a blinking / flashing screen which was showing me my...
  6. Windows 10- 64 won’t start again!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10- 64 won’t start again!: Hi,I made Feb Windows security update manually through Microsoft Update Catalog site, but while Configuring Windows Update the progress blue screen the power went down and the laptop shut down.After restarting it, I got a blinking / flashing screen which was showing me my...
  7. Windows 10- 64 won’t start again!

8. WinRE won’t start again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinRE won’t start again: Windows WinRE started once but now won’t start again. I want to reset my old Laptop i found. I don’t have access to the email i used back then and don’t know the Password. I pressed something wrong the first time and restarted the Laptop. When i want to go to WinRE with shift...
  9. WinRE won’t start again

WinRE won’t start again: Windows WinRE started once but now won’t start again. I want to reset my old Laptop i found. I don’t have access to the email i used back then and don’t know the Password. I pressed something wrong the first time and restarted the Laptop. When i want to go to WinRE with shift...
  10. WinRE won’t start again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade