Windows 10: Windows 10 won't startup, Automatic repair all solution failure

Discus and support Windows 10 won't startup, Automatic repair all solution failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I was using my laoptop yesterday and restarted it to apply the windows update then the windows wont start again I tried the followings from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ethar Aljumaili, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't startup, Automatic repair all solution failure

Hi,

I was using my laoptop yesterday and restarted it to apply the windows update then the windows wont start again

I tried the followings from the Automatic repair menu:

1-Restore : failed

2-Startup repair : failed

3-Go bac to the previous version: Failed

4-Command Prompt: tried all what I found on youtub and one way through this community and none of tge ways olves the problem

5-then I gave up and decided to go to Reset this PC with the two pptions and none of these works too

I have this windows 10 since the free upgrade few years ago any my genuine windows copy is 8.1 which I don't know if I format my PC with windows 8.1 will work or not

Please I need you to help ASAP

All my personal staff in this laptop and I don't have a backup

Thank you in advance

:)

Ethar Aljumaili, Jan 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jan 13, 2019
  3. EarthDog Win User
    EarthDog, Jan 13, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 won't startup, Automatic repair all solution failure

RCoon, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 won't startup, Automatic repair all solution failure

1. Windows 10 won't startup, Automatic repair all solution failure - Similar Threads - won't startup Automatic

2. Windows Automatic Repair loop solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Automatic Repair loop solution: After changing processor core number to 12 from msconfig in Windows without entering bios got endless loop with entering Automatic Repair in result. I can't enter Windows or msconfig at all nor with safe mode neither with recovery. Also reseting doesn't help. Is it solvable?...
  3. automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair failure: My pc has been popping up with a blue Automatic repair screen. it has two options, shut down or advanced options. When i hit advanced options and try continuing to windows 10 it repeats. If i hit troubleshoot, advanced options sends me to another page. if it hit command...
  4. automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair failure: My pc has been popping up with a blue Automatic repair screen. it has two options, shut down or advanced options. When i hit advanced options and try continuing to windows 10 it repeats. If i hit troubleshoot, advanced options sends me to another page. if it hit command...
  5. automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 automatic repair failure: Windows automatic repair triggers whenever I start up, after this it fails and is not able to repair my pc. I click advanced options and none of the options work, resetting my pc has a problem. I have no system restore point, no image recovery, and the startup repair fails...
  7. Automatic repair failure

Automatic repair failure: This automatic repair loop has been happening all week no mater what method I try it doesn't work from resetting every thing to restoring to a previous date. these 1 method that I am currently trying is the bootable USB disk and hopefully that will solve the problem. however...
  8. Automatic Repair Failure

Automatic Repair Failure: So i just bought this HP laptop about a month ago and i open it up one day to see a blue screen that says “Automatic Repair: Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your pc.” I have tried most of the options to fix the issue and none of them have worked. I have tried shutting down,...
  9. Automatic repair failure

Automatic repair failure: computer says automatic repair , can't fix or repair, then blue screen that says D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt shows shut down and advanced options...
  10. Automatic Repair Stuck and all solutions were not working

Automatic Repair Stuck and all solutions were not working: I have actually got a problem on my pc. It always get stuck in automatic repair. I tried all commands and possible solution throughout the web and all of them seems wont work. I really need to fix this now, or I cannot use my laptop forever. ALL CMD COMMAND SOLUTIONS WONT...