Windows 10: Windows 10 wont startup

Discus and support Windows 10 wont startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am pretty new to pc, so when I saw that my radeon software was unistalled I was confused so I reinstalled it, something messed up, so I unistalled it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisYEX, Jul 30, 2021.

1. ChrisYEX Win User

Windows 10 wont startup

I am pretty new to pc, so when I saw that my radeon software was unistalled I was confused so I reinstalled it, something messed up, so I unistalled it and reinstalled again, windows couldnt verify the user, so I had to unistall and reinstall agains but the third time, I had to restart and my pc startup screen is just spinning dots with my cursor on the screen, ive been waiting for 20 minutes, What do I do, in panic

:)

ChrisYEX, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 wont startup

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 wont startup

1. Windows 10 wont startup - Similar Threads - wont startup

2. Window fail to boot, it wont go to Advance Startup and even booting from USB fail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window fail to boot, it wont go to Advance Startup and even booting from USB fail.: Hi,I have a Dell 7573 Laptop and 2 days ago it shutdown by itself while I was away for less than an hour. When I turn it on again, after the Dell logo, BSOD appear with stopcode of Machine Check Exception. I tried shutdown and restart a few times just so that the laptop will...
  3. Startup repair wont play after linux grub messup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup repair wont play after linux grub messup.: Hello to the forum with a problem of my own creation. Followed this tutorial ... Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 But Troubleshoot/advanced/startup repair functions but cannot actually do any repair. Reason for invoking = w10p on primary internal nvme drive ......
  4. startup shortcut wont run

in Windows 10 Support
    startup shortcut wont run: win 10 v1909 I copied a shortcut for realtemp to both all users & my startup folder & it wont run on bootup. I know its possible cause I have coretemp in there & it runs. 178398
  5. Pc wont go on Recovery mode.. Everytime startup it goes black screen then boot again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc wont go on Recovery mode.. Everytime startup it goes black screen then boot again: My Toshiba laptop wont go on recovery mode since i factory reset then accidentally shut down it. And when i boot it up, It keeps getting black screen then boot again and again... Any solution to fix this?...
  6. computer is registering 3 monitors when i have 2 - BIOS wont open on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer is registering 3 monitors when i have 2 - BIOS wont open on startup: so, my display settings randomly changed by itself and cooked my display i have dual monitors. I've managed to fix that but it still says i have 3 monitors for some reason? some applications keep opening on the 3rd window and i have no idea how to fix this. i want to get rid...
  7. Task Scheduler wont run “.exe” file on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler wont run “.exe” file on startup: So, I have the AutoHotKey script, to permanently lock the NumLock key. I converted it to an .exe file because I thought that would solve the Task Scheduler problem. The thing is, its not working! I checked Task Manager, and it actually shows up there, after restart, but its...
  8. Windows 10 wont let me turn on startup sounds!! help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 wont let me turn on startup sounds!! help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpacePaulEXE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iq8q4i/windows_10_wont_let_me_turn_on_startup_sounds_help/
  9. Windows wont load upon startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont load upon startup: Hi all hope someone can help. PROBLEM: I reset my Lenovo B50 all in one desktop it was running Windows 10 and its 5 years old and sluggish as hell so I thought I would start a fresh took all my personal docs off onto a external hard drive. Reset looked like it worked...
  10. Laptop wont startup after changing startup mode to safe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop wont startup after changing startup mode to safe: After being paranoid about viruses I went into the startup settings and changed the mode to safe startup, now whenever I try try to power on the laptop it shows the dell logo then the screen goes black. The screen isnt off, just black. None of the F buttons or the escape...