Windows 10: Windows 10 won't stop crashing

Discus and support Windows 10 won't stop crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my Computer won't stop crashing. My pc crashes atleast 1-5 times a day no matter what i do. This have been going on for 2 months now please help :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Darkangel502, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 won't stop crashing

Hi, my Computer won't stop crashing. My pc crashes atleast 1-5 times a day no matter what i do. This have been going on for 2 months now please help :

:)

Darkangel502, Mar 1, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Mar 1, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Windows 10 won't stop crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 won't stop crashing

1. Windows 10 won't stop crashing - Similar Threads - won't stop crashing

2. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing: I have recently fully wiped and reinstalled my entire PC but still having a BSOD error consistently. To the point that it now happens multiple times a day. Today while playing a game Destiny 2 I have gotten it to crash on each instance which has never happened before. I...
  3. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing: I have recently fully wiped and reinstalled my entire PC but still having a BSOD error consistently. To the point that it now happens multiple times a day. Today while playing a game Destiny 2 I have gotten it to crash on each instance which has never happened before. I...
  4. Windows 10 won't stop reinstalling bloatware.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't stop reinstalling bloatware.: I have tried using the methods where you create a registry key for deprovisioned/provisioned apps method, I have tried this: Type regedit then hit Enter.Go to the follow Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Create a new key inside the Windows...
  5. Windows 10 won't stop reinstalling bloatware.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't stop reinstalling bloatware.: I have tried using the methods where you create a registry key for deprovisioned/provisioned apps method, I have tried this: Type regedit then hit Enter.Go to the follow Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Create a new key inside the Windows...
  6. Roblox won't stop crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't stop crashing.: So I have been recently playing Roblox and suddenly it kept crashing upon start-up, I use their app not the Microsoft app but for some reason, this only happened to my computer and I tried all the ways to fix it but it still crashes. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted...
  7. Roblox won't stop crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox won't stop crashing.: So I have been recently playing Roblox and suddenly it kept crashing upon start-up, I use their app not the Microsoft app but for some reason, this only happened to my computer and I tried all the ways to fix it but it still crashes. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted...
  8. Windows won't stop crashing, even after a fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't stop crashing, even after a fresh install: I'm having a huge issue. I was already dealing with the same problem before doing a fresh install. I recently built a new PC. While multi-tasking, my pc just completely freezes with images still on the screen, then it shuts down and reboots. I also had times where it would...
  9. Windows 10 won't stop syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't stop syncing: I am setting up a new laptop. I have tried everything I understand to turn off windows syncing. Older laptop, we will call "A" and new one will call "B." Laptop A being the main unit has all the programs. Laptop B I don't want the same programs. However, Laptop B has icons...
  10. Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup: Hi! So, I recently had this problem. About a night ago, my computer turned off because the battery was at 0% so, naturally, I left it overnight to charge. The next day when I woke up I unplugged it and went to work. I didn't use my computer all day until I went home late at...