Windows 10: Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup

Discus and support Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! So, I recently had this problem. About a night ago, my computer turned off because the battery was at 0% so, naturally, I left it overnight to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marioandre88, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup

Hi! So, I recently had this problem. About a night ago, my computer turned off because the battery was at 0% so, naturally, I left it overnight to charge. The next day when I woke up I unplugged it and went to work. I didn't use my computer all day until I went home late at night. The thing is, when I started using it, it suddenly froze and it was almost in order. First Chrome froze, then Task Manager, then the desktop and then the mouse. So I decided to turn it off and on again, which usually solves the problem. But, when I did, right when it booted up, the same thing would happen after a few minutes. After looking at task manager, I saw that the disk was at 100% right when I started up my computer every time, so I thought that that might be the problem. But, the problem is, whenever I try to fix it, the computer won't let me because it keeps frezzing. Please help.

:)

Marioandre88, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jan 11, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup

1. Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup - Similar Threads - won't stop freezing

2. windows 10 freeze on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 freeze on startup: I have a windows 10 Acer-Nitro5 An515 laptop. i bought it brand new in early 2020, I've been using it frequently for college study purposes only.about a month ago I tried to boot up my laptop, but after two seconds it froze at the spinning dots that indicates that windows...
  3. windows 10 freeze at startup

windows 10 freeze at startup: i have a very unusual problem with my windows 10 home acer laptop. i really hope i can explain it properly .my laptop is acer nitro 5. i only use it for basic stuff. I don't play games on it or do office things. recently i got a problem when i try to boot or reboot the...
  4. Windows 10 freezes on startup

Windows 10 freezes on startup: Hello,I am having this issue with windows 10, when turning on the PC load until the black screen with windows logo and the spinning dots, then freezes.I had a similar issue in the past and the BIOS update solved it.Now again, I cannot run repair, even if I boot from the USB,...
  5. Windows 10 Freeze on startup

Windows 10 Freeze on startup: This happened on my Alienware 17 2014 laptop Just yesterday I had A problem with updating my Nvidia 860M graphics card driver, as I got an error message that stated that my Windows version is incompatible, however I was running the latest version so that shouldnt be a...
  6. Windows 10 freezes at startup

Windows 10 freezes at startup: Over the past week or so, my computer started to freeze up on the home screen once my keyboard turns on the vast majority of the time. Usually I can fix this by continually rebooting until it works. Now nothing works. I tried to disconnect it, then I disconnected all the...
  7. Windows 10 freezes on startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 freezes on startup.: Windows 10 freezes as soon as the windows logo and the loading symbol appears. So I cant get into my pc. I’ve tried reinstalling windows multiple times using a usb stick with windows download media. I have tried it on a different drive. When i reinstalled it, i got into...
  8. Cursor won't stop freezing/lagging in Windows 10

Cursor won't stop freezing/lagging in Windows 10: My cursor won't stop glitching in Windows 10 Version 1903. My laptop is an HP Pavilion Gaming 15 series (https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-gaming-15-cx0000-laptop-pc/20284020/model/22909994). It just started today. Occasionally, I'll just be using...
  9. Windows 10 freezing on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezing on startup: This will be the second time I've had this problem the first time it wouldn't update it would freeze while updating. then I tried to start computer and it would freeze. I was able to get data off and reinstall windows. Now i'm trying to get it to boot using the usb drive with...
  10. System won't stop freezing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System won't stop freezing: It ran fine since my last thread but now it just won't stop freezing both with and without OCs. It's been like this for a good 4-5 days. What should I do ? (BSODs seem to be gone since my last thread too) 39065