Windows 10: Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup

Discus and support Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! So, I recently had this problem. About a night ago, my computer turned off because the battery was at 0% so, naturally, I left it overnight to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marioandre88, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup

Hi! So, I recently had this problem. About a night ago, my computer turned off because the battery was at 0% so, naturally, I left it overnight to charge. The next day when I woke up I unplugged it and went to work. I didn't use my computer all day until I went home late at night. The thing is, when I started using it, it suddenly froze and it was almost in order. First Chrome froze, then Task Manager, then the desktop and then the mouse. So I decided to turn it off and on again, which usually solves the problem. But, when I did, right when it booted up, the same thing would happen after a few minutes. After looking at task manager, I saw that the disk was at 100% right when I started up my computer every time, so I thought that that might be the problem. But, the problem is, whenever I try to fix it, the computer won't let me because it keeps frezzing. Please help.

:)

Marioandre88, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jan 11, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup

1. Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup - Similar Threads - won't stop freezing

2. Windows 10 freezing on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezing on startup: This will be the second time I've had this problem the first time it wouldn't update it would freeze while updating. then I tried to start computer and it would freeze. I was able to get data off and reinstall windows. Now i'm trying to get it to boot using the usb drive with...
  3. window won't startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window won't startup.: window won't startup. It said "secure boot policy has unexpectedly changed. you need to enter your recovery key." I found the bitlocker key from Microsoft site "windows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq" and put the right key but failed to unlock. Moved from: Surface / Surface...
  4. Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup

Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup: Hi all, I recently had my whole computer just completely freeze without even a crash while playing a game. I tried to troubleshoot it myself with some help with forums but nothing worked to fix it from crashing and freezing as soon as I put in my password. I then...
  5. Windows 10 Startup stops abruptly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Startup stops abruptly: Computer states a problem caused windows 10 startup to fail. Troubleshooting doesn't fix. I would like to enter safe mode from Command prompt. I am able to enter Command Prompt. l'd like to do it the easy way!...
  6. Windows 10 freezing on startup

Windows 10 freezing on startup: Windows 10 freezing either when loading or within a few minutes of windows starting. I tried going back to a system restore point, but after doing that it froze after a few minutes. Hardware Temperatures are normal. I was going to scan with mbam but there was no time to even...
  7. Windows freezes on startup

Windows freezes on startup: ever since ive upgaded to win 10 on starting up my computer it freezes on boot up when it hase the black square with the white dots swirling around they freeze after 4 or 5 passes. i have to hard shut it off and try again some times it can boot up correctly but some times it...
  8. System won't stop freezing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System won't stop freezing: It ran fine since my last thread but now it just won't stop freezing both with and without OCs. It's been like this for a good 4-5 days. What should I do ? (BSODs seem to be gone since my last thread too) 39065
  9. Windows 10 Spinning Bars Freeze On Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Spinning Bars Freeze On Startup: Hello, Ever since I did the fall update on my desktop, I would get frozen bars on startup. This forces me to reboot my computer. Any help would be great! 30437
  10. Windows 10 won't Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't Startup: When I start up my computer it gets passed the windows sign with white dots spinning below it but then when it goes to the next screen with a blue background and white dots spinning in the middle it does that continuously even by leaving it there for 4 hours. I've booted into...