Windows 10: Windows 10 won't turn off display when no user is signed in.

Discus and support Windows 10 won't turn off display when no user is signed in. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have my display set to turn off after two hours of inactivity. This works fine when I'm signed in and it works if I lock the computer with Win+L... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by iamdave220, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Windows 10 won't turn off display when no user is signed in.

I have my display set to turn off after two hours of inactivity. This works fine when I'm signed in and it works if I lock the computer with Win+L while I'm still signed in. However, if I actually sign out and leave the computer at the lock screen with no user signed in, the display never turns off. Days can go by and still it won't turn off. How can I fix this?

:)

iamdave220, Apr 9, 2022

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Apr 9, 2022
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Apr 9, 2022
  4. Windows 10 won't turn off display when no user is signed in.

How to make Windows 10 login Screen display users that are signed in

1. Press the Windows logo key + R simultaneously to open the Run box. Type cmd and press Enter.
    2. When the Command Prompt window opens, type query user and press Enter. It will list all users that are currently logged on your computer.

RainbowPride, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 won't turn off display when no user is signed in.

1. Windows 10 won't turn off display when no user is signed in. - Similar Threads - won't turn off

2. display won't turn off according to power settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display won't turn off according to power settings: External monitor doesn't follow power settings. Never turns off. This occurred after recent update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-wont-turn-off-according-to-power-settings/7954efb7-f242-4c62-9e7c-6c02b86f1557
  3. display won't turn off according to power settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    display won't turn off according to power settings: External monitor doesn't follow power settings. Never turns off. This occurred after recent update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-wont-turn-off-according-to-power-settings/7954efb7-f242-4c62-9e7c-6c02b86f1557
  4. Windows 10 won't turn off display when no user is signed in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't turn off display when no user is signed in.: I have my display set to turn off after two hours of inactivity. This works fine when I'm signed in and it works if I lock the computer with Win+L while I'm still signed in. However, if I actually sign out and leave the computer at the lock screen with no user signed in, the...
  5. Windows 10 won't turn off display when no user is signed in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't turn off display when no user is signed in.: I have my display set to turn off after two hours of inactivity. This works fine when I'm signed in and it works if I lock the computer with Win+L while I'm still signed in. However, if I actually sign out and leave the computer at the lock screen with no user signed in, the...
  6. My PC won't turn off or display on monitor.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC won't turn off or display on monitor.: I might have accidentally unplugged my PC while it was in sleep mode. This has caused my PC to not display anything on any monitor, even on different ports. This has also caused my PC to not be able to shut off without holding down the power button. Also, I have unplugged the...
  7. Windows won't output to display after turning monitors off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't output to display after turning monitors off: Hi there, When windows turns off my monitors currently set to 1 hour, Sleep is set to never, my computer won't output anything to my display even though it's working. If I unplug all 3 displays and plug 1 back in it will flash no input detected and the only thing that will...
  8. Laptop display won't stay turned off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop display won't stay turned off: I have my laptop setup to turn off when I press the power button. But over the last month or so, doing this makes it turn off for like a second and turn back on. I've tried unplugging everything, restarting, having no programs open, and none of these have fixed the issue. I...
  9. Display won't turn off after specified time?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display won't turn off after specified time?: My display won't turn off after specified time. I've tried many solutions given online, I've also tried troubleshooting it and it didn't do anything. Everything worked fine until I turned off my computer yesterday and back on, and it ran some updates. Very disappointed in...
  10. Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10: How to: Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10 How to Enable or Disable User First Sign-in Animation in Windows 10 By default, the first sign-in animation will show animated detailed preparation messages when new users sign-in for the first time, and...