Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t turn on, spinning circle only

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t turn on, spinning circle only in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have a HP all in one desktop with Windows 10.It 3 years old. The new update was installed a few days ago. It took several attempts before it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deetz66, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Deetz66 Win User

Windows 10 won’t turn on, spinning circle only

Hi

I have a HP all in one desktop with Windows 10.It 3 years old. The new update was installed a few days ago. It took several attempts before it installed successfully..It started ok the last few days but was very slow 2-3 minutes. Today it is just the blank screen and the spinning circle. . Yesterday I changed some of the power settings, to not go to sleep but have screen display off. In the mddle of the night the screen turned on bright , I shut it off the proper way. No problem, although it only usually comes on at night if doing update. Can anyone help? Thanks for reading this

:)

Deetz66, Feb 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Feb 28, 2019
  3. LittleZo Win User
    Blue Spinning Circle - Windows 10

Hi,

Recently upgraded to Windows 10 on a HP tower - recently I have been getting a spinning blue circle next to the cursor. I've checked through Task Manager to see if there is anything causing this, I've disabled Error reporting as prior suggestions and posts.

The circle disappears when typing or ending a process then re-appears seconds later. More of a nuisance than having an adverse effects.

Any suggestions?

Many Thanks

LittleZo, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Sandra525 Win User

blue screen with spinning circle following reinstall of Win 10

Following a reset of my Toshiba Satellite laptop due to account login errors and then successful upgrade to Win 10 (laptop came with Win 8), I am now stuck with the blue screen/spinning circle. When I turn the laptop on, the sequence of screens I get are:
    the Toshiba screen, black screen with spinning circle, lock screen. I can move the mouse, but if I click it to advance to log in, I get the blue screen with spinning circle. Turn the laptop off/on and I repeat the sequence getting stuck at the blue screen
    again.

Suggestions?

thanks

Sandra525, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 won’t turn on, spinning circle only - Similar Threads - won’t turn spinning

2. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle: Just bought a new computer. Trying to set it up.Managed to connect Wi-Fi, then when I get to the "Create a pin" page it is a spinning wheel and nothing happens. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/5c59b155-8676-4f5d-ba0f-f20738ea3140
  3. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: Just bought a new computer. Trying to set it up.Managed to connect Wi-Fi, then when I get to the "Create a pin" page it is a spinning wheel and nothing happens. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/5c59b155-8676-4f5d-ba0f-f20738ea3140
  4. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  5. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  6. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning circle: when i change my astro headset from voice to game a get a blue circle constantly flashing? how do i fix this ? submitted by /u/ImmaShitMyPants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkoq7y/spinning_circle/
  7. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  8. Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  9. 1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot: Two days after upgrading to 1903 I installed new audio driver to fix audio problem. Now when i boot I just get the circle of white dots and a blue circle for a pointer. Startup repair did not fix it. There are no restore points yet. Help!...
  10. spinning circle

spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b