Windows 10: Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything..

Discus and support Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything.. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So for the past few weeks, my computer has been refusing to update. When I hit "Check For Updates" in the settings, it loads for 10 minutes or so and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ryanthedolphin, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything..

So for the past few weeks, my computer has been refusing to update. When I hit "Check For Updates" in the settings, it loads for 10 minutes or so and then I receive error:0x80080005

I've been through countless forum posts to try to fix this error and none have worked. I also noticed that the Microsoft Store decided that it would no longer function either and I have three Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime package Updates that sit on "Starting Download" and then after like a half hour the go-to "Pending" only to stay like that. If I try to install any apps off the store then they just never appear in theDownloads and Updates tab. It's looking like my best bet is to reinstall windows but I would really rather not nor should I have to, considering a multi-billion dollar company should be capable of making an operating system that isn't ridden with bugs.

Please spare me the trash same copy-paste solutions that don't work, I'm looking for real help, not some quick universal supposed "fix" that doesn't fix anything for anybody

Version:

Version 1909 OS Build 18363.752

:)

ryanthedolphin, Apr 27, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything..

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything..

1. Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything.. - Similar Threads - Won't Update Microsoft

2. Microsoft store Windows 11 won't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Windows 11 won't download anything: Hi, I've tried restarting my PC, resetting MS Store etc but the downloads won't start. They are stuck on "downloading" but not progressing at all. It's not an internet issue as I'm running at 900mbps consistently....
  3. Microsoft store Windows 11 won't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store Windows 11 won't download anything: Hi, I've tried restarting my PC, resetting MS Store etc but the downloads won't start. They are stuck on "downloading" but not progressing at all. It's not an internet issue as I'm running at 900mbps consistently....
  4. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't download anything: I was trying to download Minecraft from the microsoft store but it always said there was a problem on their end. When I clicked the button to install on all my devices, it seemed to work at first but absolutely nothing happened. I then restarted it since it had prompted me to...
  5. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't download anything: I was trying to download Minecraft from the microsoft store but it always said there was a problem on their end. When I clicked the button to install on all my devices, it seemed to work at first but absolutely nothing happened. I then restarted it since it had prompted me to...
  6. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store won't download anything

Microsoft Store won't download anything: My microsoft store will not download anything. I've looked at other people having this problem but almost nothing worked for me. I've also tried opening the command prompt as and administrator and typing in net stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net stop bits net stop...
  8. Windows 10 store won't download anything

Windows 10 store won't download anything: I've seen this come up a lot here, but none of the given solutions has worked for me. I'm trying both to download a new app and also an update for one of the existing ones, but neither one is working. The update got past all the check messages and now is stuck with the...
  9. Microsoft Store won't download anything.

Microsoft Store won't download anything.: Hi. A little under 2 years ago I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store after my 2 week free trial of the Xbox Game Pass expired. A few months later I tried reinstalling it onto my PC but it didn't work. After trying everything to fix the issue, it eventually got...
  10. Microsoft Store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store won't download anything: It just says "Starting download... " and has done for the last few days. I have tried logging out and back in again, wsreset.exe, running the troubleshooter, uninstalling and reinstalling via powershell. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? submitted by...