Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t update and my Bluetooth isn’t working.

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t update and my Bluetooth isn’t working. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello I have a customs windows 10 machine: i7 9700k 16gb ram Amd 5700xt 1tb ssd And it has been working fine as of late, however today I turned it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/capnriepie, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won’t update and my Bluetooth isn’t working.

Hello

I have a customs windows 10 machine: i7 9700k 16gb ram Amd 5700xt 1tb ssd

And it has been working fine as of late, however today I turned it on to find my Bluetooth keyboard wasn’t responding. So I went to device manager and the list of devices keeps refreshing every second or so and my keyboard isn’t in the Bluetooth dropdown list. I then went to check my updates and there was 3: - Cumulative update for .NET framework... - security update for adobe flash player... - cumulative update for windows 10 version 1909...

I then went to complete the update and restart my machine only for it to say “couldn’t complete updates, undoing updates” then give me a blue error screen.

I’ve done this a few time’s but the updates keep failing and my Bluetooth is still inactive.

My machine was in perfect health less than a week ago, what has happened?

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks guys.

submitted by /u/capnriepie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/capnriepie, Feb 25, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 25, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Jakub578 Win User

Windows 10 won’t update and my Bluetooth isn’t working.

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won’t update and my Bluetooth isn’t working.

1. Windows 10 won’t update and my Bluetooth isn’t working. - Similar Threads - won’t update Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn’t working.: Hi, so my pc just suddenly turned off Bluetooth and I can’t turn it back on. Ive tried updating the drivers, then I uninstalled them, and other things but I don’t know what to do. At this point I feel like factory resetting my pc just to try to fix it. Any suggestions could...
  3. Bluetooth isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn’t working.: Hi, so my pc just suddenly turned off Bluetooth and I can’t turn it back on. Ive tried updating the drivers, then I uninstalled them, and other things but I don’t know what to do. At this point I feel like factory resetting my pc just to try to fix it. Any suggestions could...
  4. Bluetooth isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc isn’t working: So I everything was working the other day and the next day I log on, I see all my apps/games on my desktop are gone, I can’t click anything when I do it goes to a white screen for a second then goes back to desktop, and there’s a loading cursor almost constantly. I don’t know...
  6. My windows 10 Bluetooth won’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 Bluetooth won’t work: It refreshes constantly in device manager and have tried updating the driver, updating my pc, uninstalling my driver, running sfc, running disk restore health etc. I’ve exhausted most options and just need it fixed desperately. Windows support is no help and just keeps...
  7. My volume isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My volume isn’t working: My volume isnt working ive tryed the icons but its not doing anything so i went to settings to look at the volume and its all the way down and it wont let me turn it up from there and the same thing with my mic its not working so i tryed clicking the trubleshoot and it just...
  8. Update and shutdown isn’t working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update and shutdown isn’t working: The option “Update and shutdown” actually isn’t working because when I click on it, my PC updates then reboots and stays powered until I shut it down manually...
  9. My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!: So I finally decided to download windows 10 and after an hour or waiting got to the blue screen. After loading up to around 35% it started showing a black screen and didn’t do anything after that. I tried rebooting my computer and it started ti resume the upgrade but starting...
  10. I updated to that latest windows 10 update and now my wifi isn’t working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I updated to that latest windows 10 update and now my wifi isn’t working: No it isn’t my router. It works on every other device. It wants to connect to an Ethranet cable. As seen in the image attached. I’ve scanned for hardware changes in the device manager. I’ve used cmd prompt in adminitrator mode and normal. I’ve only had this Laptop for a year....