Windows 10: WIndows 10 won't update have received a number of error codes

Discus and support WIndows 10 won't update have received a number of error codes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an Ideapad S145-15IWL with an intel processor, 8 gigs of ram and a 64-bit operating system. For the past five days now I have had one major... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WaluigiPrince of Wah, Apr 25, 2021.

1. WIndows 10 won't update have received a number of error codes

I have an Ideapad S145-15IWL with an intel processor, 8 gigs of ram and a 64-bit operating system. For the past five days now I have had one major issue, my computer is not recognizing my Huion tablet it is an H610PRO2048. and every time I have plugged it in it says that the USB is not recognized and that there is a driver error. It recognizes my flashdrives and allows me to access those and their files, it is just my Huion tablet that it is not cooperating with. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my tablet driver, I have attempted to update my laptop only to get error a

:)

WaluigiPrince of Wah, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused WIndows 10 won't update have received a number of error codes :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Apr 25, 2021
  4. JousteR Win User

WIndows 10 won't update have received a number of error codes

WTF! Vista update error code 80070002

I just did this couple of days ago worked fine for me..*Smile WIndows 10 won't update have received a number of error codes :)

JousteR, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

WIndows 10 won't update have received a number of error codes

1. WIndows 10 won't update have received a number of error codes - Similar Threads - won't update received

2. Can’t receive the code on my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t receive the code on my phone number: Im trying to get the bitlocker code on aka.ms/myrecoverykey but when i try to login it requires to enter the last 4 digits of my phone number and when i enter them I don’t get the code and there is no option to try another way than sending it to my phone number and there is...
  3. Can’t receive the code on my phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t receive the code on my phone number: Im trying to get the bitlocker code on aka.ms/myrecoverykey but when i try to login it requires to enter the last 4 digits of my phone number and when i enter them I don’t get the code and there is no option to try another way than sending it to my phone number and there is...
  4. Phone number not receiving reset code

Phone number not receiving reset code: Pls I need help. The situation started when I was locked out of my Google account. It was 2-factor verified and I lost the access codes. Apparently Google can't helppoor.I can't access my Microsoft account because they keep sending password reset code to my Google mail. I...
  5. Phone number not receiving reset code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone number not receiving reset code: Pls I need help. The situation started when I was locked out of my Google account. It was 2-factor verified and I lost the access codes. Apparently Google can't helppoor.I can't access my Microsoft account because they keep sending password reset code to my Google mail. I...
  6. Windows 10 won't update error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't update error code 0xc0000005: I have tried numerous times to update my Windows 10. It will download and start installing the update. But once the install gets to about 80% it stops and gives me an error saying "Something went wrong". And give this error code: 0xc0000005. I have searched this error code on...
  7. Windows 10 won't update error code 0xc0000005

Windows 10 won't update error code 0xc0000005: I have tried numerous times to update my Windows 10. It will download and start installing the update. But once the install gets to about 80% it stops and gives me an error saying "Something went wrong". And give this error code: 0xc0000005. I have searched this error code on...
  8. Windows 10 won't update error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows Won't Update Error Code 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won't Update Error Code 0x80080005: I've restarted and troubleshot the updater but nothing has changed. Other threads about this problem have a lot of steps I'm not really familiar with or suggest a third-party repair tool software that I'm not sure will resolve my problem.I have other issues that I think are...
  10. Not receiving Verification code when trying to update phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not receiving Verification code when trying to update phone number: I want to add another phone number to security settings, but you do not send a code ***Modified title from: I want to add another phone number to security settings, but you do not send a code***...