Windows 10: Windows 10 won't update maybe corrupt files

Discus and support Windows 10 won't update maybe corrupt files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, I have been trying to update windows 10 but since 2 months I get the same error codes over and over again Download error: 0x80070002. If I go into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennisLeikauf, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won't update maybe corrupt files

Hey, I have been trying to update windows 10 but since 2 months I get the same error codes over and over again Download error: 0x80070002. If I go into my update history I can see the error code 0x80240034, again multiple times and it started about 2 months ago.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me with this since I can't find any guides online that seem to work.

Thanks in Advance!

:)

DennisLeikauf, Jul 15, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jul 15, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 won't update maybe corrupt files

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won't update maybe corrupt files

1. Windows 10 won't update maybe corrupt files - Similar Threads - won't update maybe

2. Windows files corrupted and won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows files corrupted and won't update: I am on windows 10 and my pc is out of date due to updates failing to install. SFC scan tells me there are corrupted files but it is unable to repair them. DISM restorehealth wont work due to missing source files even after specifying a mounted windows iso as the source. I...
  3. Windows files corrupted and won't update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows files corrupted and won't update: I am on windows 10 and my pc is out of date due to updates failing to install. SFC scan tells me there are corrupted files but it is unable to repair them. DISM restorehealth wont work due to missing source files even after specifying a mounted windows iso as the source. I...
  4. Windows files corrupted and won't update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Maybe file corruption?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Maybe file corruption?: So first off, I don't go on shady sites and I only ever dowload stuff that's trusted by many. So when I turned on my pc and saw the WiFi wasn't connected I clicked on it and it shows two of the bars that let you for example pick between two different speakers but if I click...
  6. Maybe file corruption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maybe file corruption?: So first off, I don't go on shady sites and I only ever dowload stuff that's trusted by many. So when I turned on my pc and saw the WiFi wasn't connected I clicked on it and it shows two of the bars that let you for example pick between two different speakers but if I click...
  7. Maybe file corruption?

8. OS corrupt?? Maybe??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OS corrupt?? Maybe??: Hey I was completely wipe my computer cause I got it second hand and it ran so slowly so it was going through the process when the charger came unplugged and it died instantly and now when I turn it on and it brings up the login screen it shuts off how can I fix this???...
  9. OS corrupt?? Maybe??

OS corrupt?? Maybe??: Hey I was completely wipe my computer cause I got it second hand and it ran so slowly so it was going through the process when the charger came unplugged and it died instantly and now when I turn it on and it brings up the login screen it shuts off how can I fix this???...
  10. OS corrupt?? Maybe??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging