Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so I’ve had this problem for a cupple of days now and I can’t seem to find anything else like it,I reset my pc and fully cleaned all drives to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by harleyfry, May 27, 2022.

1. harleyfry Win User

Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset

Hi, so I’ve had this problem for a cupple of days now and I can’t seem to find anything else like it,I reset my pc and fully cleaned all drives to fix my storage problem, in the process of resetting it it keeps coming up and asking the time date and language but after when I try to get past the internet portion it will say getting critical updates then almost immediately it will say back in just a moment, after the pc restarts and boots into the same loop with the language and timeAny fixes

:)

harleyfry, May 27, 2022

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 27, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, May 27, 2022
  4. scraff Win User

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, May 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset - Similar Threads - won’t update boot

2. Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset: Hi, so I’ve had this problem for a cupple of days now and I can’t seem to find anything else like it,I reset my pc and fully cleaned all drives to fix my storage problem, in the process of resetting it it keeps coming up and asking the time date and language but after when I...
  3. Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won’t update or boot up after reset: Hi, so I’ve had this problem for a cupple of days now and I can’t seem to find anything else like it,I reset my pc and fully cleaned all drives to fix my storage problem, in the process of resetting it it keeps coming up and asking the time date and language but after when I...
  4. Windows won’t boot after Reset This PC failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won’t boot after Reset This PC failed: The computer was having major performance issues, to the point of almost being unusable. So I tried to perform a reset while keeping personal files. I don’t know if this is what caused things to go awry, but when it automatically initiated a restart after downloading Windows...
  5. Windows won’t boot after Reset This PC failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t boot after Reset This PC failed: The computer was having major performance issues, to the point of almost being unusable. So I tried to perform a reset while keeping personal files. I don’t know if this is what caused things to go awry, but when it automatically initiated a restart after downloading Windows...
  6. Windows won’t boot after Reset This PC failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 won’t boot after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won’t boot after update: My computer tried to update a couple of days ago and now Windows 10 will not boot. I googled endlessly trying to find solutions to the issue but I can’t seem to solve it. I tried turning it on and off. I tried booting in safe mode with and without networking. I tried to...
  8. Windows 10 won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won’t boot up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/borisbao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmleyw/windows_10_wont_boot_up/
  9. Windows won’t boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won’t boot up: Idk what happend but i woke up this morning and my pc wont boot up windows it just keeps going into bios or a sceen that says reboot and select boot Device and nothing i do works please help[IMG]...
  10. WINDOWS 10 won’t boot or reset!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 won’t boot or reset!: I have a laptop that willnot boot to windows or allow itself to be factory reset. I have tried most basic fixes including using a windows image files on external media. I have changed boot settings to only allow booting from my widows 10 disk and instead, it boots straight...