Windows 10: Windows 10 won't update or reset

Discus and support Windows 10 won't update or reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got my computer repaired after some issues a couple of years back, so all of my hardware is completely fine. However I have run into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TreekoReddit, May 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won't update or reset

Hi, I recently got my computer repaired after some issues a couple of years back, so all of my hardware is completely fine. However I have run into the issue that every time I try to update it will download the update, and after restarting once it will say undoing changes and say it was unable to complete the update. Additionally I am unable to reset the computer due to the same error. SFC /SCANNOW comes up with the error, additionally DISM fails to work, I am struggling to find solutions as I feel I have literally searched online for the past 8 hours trying all the solutions online but none have been successful Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

submitted by /u/TreekoReddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TreekoReddit, May 14, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 14, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows 10 won't update or reset

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won't update or reset

1. Windows 10 won't update or reset - Similar Threads - won't update reset

2. Window 10 won't factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 won't factory reset: I discovered this problem when I attempted to adjust the Turn Windows features on or off and it was completely blank. I then tried to run sfc /scannow and that won't run either. I have done everything shown on this thread...
  3. Window 10 won't factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 won't factory reset: I discovered this problem when I attempted to adjust the Turn Windows features on or off and it was completely blank. I then tried to run sfc /scannow and that won't run either. I have done everything shown on this thread...
  4. Window 10 won't factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...: Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting your PC no changes were made. all the suggested fixes won't work. sfc doesn't work renaming system and software cannot access won't work.I need to get the files off this computer, please...
  6. Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...: Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting your PC no changes were made. all the suggested fixes won't work. sfc doesn't work renaming system and software cannot access won't work.I need to get the files off this computer, please...
  7. Windows 10 won't boot after an update and the reset this PC there was a problem resetting...

8. Windows 10 Won't Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Won't Reset: I'm in a nightmare! First, every time I opened MS Office, my Windows 10 laptop crashed. I opened a thread in the Office support group, tried some fixes, but at at this point don't know for sure the issue is fixed. Then I started having wifi and internet issues. I ran...
  9. Windows 10 won't reset.

Windows 10 won't reset.: Hi. Windows 10 came preinstalled on my laptop. Today I tried to reset it, keeping files etc, but got an error message saying it could not be reset. I found a supposed fix - cd %windir%\ etc etc at the command prompt - but that did work either. So I'm stuck unable to reset...
  10. Windows 10 won't update or reset

Windows 10 won't update or reset: I've tried everything to get my laptop to update that I can find and it still will not update. Troubleshooting helps it get a little bit further but it still fails and then undoes the changes. I've tried downloading the updates individually with the same results. I've tried...