Windows 10: Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

Discus and support Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 wont update at all. Just keeps looking and then says error I tried the Store and its frozen on the open screen just twirling round.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DARRENH2, Mar 26, 2021.

1. DARRENH2 Win User

Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

Windows 10 wont update at all. Just keeps looking and then says error I tried the Store and its frozen on the open screen just twirling round.

Anyone at Microsoft fixing the servers.

:)

DARRENH2, Mar 26, 2021
  2. maxatv Win User

Settings wont open, store wont update, reset PC doesn't open either

Hello,

Windows version is 10.0.15063 build 15063

Since the creators update I noticed that I cannot update any of the apps in the microsoft store. I noticed this finally when an app i actually use wouldn't open, and say that calculator and many others also all had errors and couldn't update or run. I then tried some troubleshooting steps which included

wsreset, reimage repair, sfc /scan now (no errors) and some powershell cleanings of the store. None of these worked. I decided to just rollback to before the creators update but noticed that settings and anything contained within, including windows update, add or remove programs and restore settings will not open either. I tried signing out and signing back into my microsoft account but no joy with that either. I've tried every solution i've come across online so far and no joy. Really thought this would fix it, as this is my exact issue: Windows 10 settings wont open ? [Solved] - Driver Easy but no luck, the tool says issue not found. Please, if anyone can save me from a fresh install that would be greatly appreciated.

maxatv, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Vidoes wont open and the Windows Store wont open.

So i was trying to open a video i just rendered, but i couldn´t, it told me to reinstall the app, so i went to open the windows store app, but it wouldn't open, what do i do now? Please help.

[Original title: Vidoes wont open and the windows store wont open.]

MarioSquillace, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

Windows 10 Store wont open

Hi Leonard,

For us to properly assist you with accessing Windows Store, we would like to gather the following information for us to provide an appropriate solution:

• On what device are you trying to access Windows Store?
    • Where you able to access or open the Windows Store before?
    • Have you made any changes or installed any updates prior to the issue?

If you're accessing it on a PC, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click Windows key and click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

After that, Windows Store will open. You should receive a message saying The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

1. Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open - Similar Threads - Wont Update store

2. MS store wont open, and wont download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS store wont open, and wont download: Hey, I have tried absolutely everything. I cannot download or open MS store. Every time I try to open it it says I need to download a new app to open it. So I try to download it but the only thing that downloads when I click the download links is a pdf of terms and...
  3. MS store wont open, and wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS store wont open, and wont download: Hey, I have tried absolutely everything. I cannot download or open MS store. Every time I try to open it it says I need to download a new app to open it. So I try to download it but the only thing that downloads when I click the download links is a pdf of terms and...
  4. MS store wont open, and wont download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Store wont open

Store wont open: My store will open load for a bit then shut down.Another agent was on a live chat and changed something and now it wont open.No error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-wont-open/79cd6999-0259-4dfa-b63c-7f9256b9c868
  6. Store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store wont open: My store will open load for a bit then shut down.Another agent was on a live chat and changed something and now it wont open.No error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-wont-open/79cd6999-0259-4dfa-b63c-7f9256b9c868
  7. Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open: Windows 10 wont update at all. Just keeps looking and then says error I tried the Store and its frozen on the open screen just twirling round. Anyone at Microsoft fixing the servers....
  8. store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store wont open: Hi. While doing updates in late August laptop lost wifi connection, tried numerous fixes still had "secured no internet" but could surf web. also noted that on 24th Sept that windows was running Enterprise and not 10 pro. which I did not install. I fixed wifi by restoring...
  9. Microsoft Store Wont Open

Microsoft Store Wont Open: Hey, my windows store won't open. When I click it, it shows the main screen (Blue with store logo) then it just crashes, no error report, nothing. I'm suspecting it was because of VPNs I have previously downloaded, but after deleting them all it still doesn't work. (Other...
  10. Windows Store Wont Open

Windows Store Wont Open: Hi, I cant seem to get my Windows store to open. My install is about a day old, and was a clean install. When I click the store icon I get a brief view of it loading and then it disappears. I've tried going to my app data and deleting the windows store files. I've gone...