Windows 10: Windows 10 won't update

Discus and support Windows 10 won't update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 1909 and it is not updating, if I try to troubleshoot, that also doesn't work and also view update history has stopped working. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Latetia23, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Latetia23 Win User

Windows 10 won't update

I have windows 10 1909 and it is not updating, if I try to troubleshoot, that also doesn't work and also view update history has stopped working.

Any advice will be appreciated

Thanks Latetia

:)

Latetia23, Feb 13, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. tops Win User

Windows 10 won't update

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Windows 10 won't update

1. Windows 10 won't update - Similar Threads - won't update

2. After Windows 10 update "restart" won't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 update "restart" won't work: Hello all, Windows 10 update to version 1909 hit my computer yesterday. The update would stall and just show the PCs brand name ASUS on the screen forever. I figured later that I had to manually shut down the computer and start again several times for the update to...
  3. W10 won't update! (Error: 0x800f081f)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 won't update! (Error: 0x800f081f): Previously, I paused my windows 10 update for the maximum of time it allowed. Then, when I tried to update my PC, it shows this Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. " 2020-02...
  4. Don't you get stroppy with me when you won't wake up after an update! I had to reboot 4...

Don't you get stroppy with me when you won't wake up after an update! I had to reboot 4...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thunderborg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f88hpb/dont_you_get_stroppy_with_me_when_you_wont_wake/
  5. PC won't boot after last Windows 10 update

PC won't boot after last Windows 10 update: Hi there, I've run into a problem with my Windows desktop PC and I was wondering if anyone here could help me solve it. I've been running Windows 7 on my desktop PC for a long time, two months ago I finally upgraded to Windows 10. Everything worked perfectly, until the...
  6. Windows 10 Won't Update on Bootup Drive

Windows 10 Won't Update on Bootup Drive: After extensive research, I can't seem to get Windows 10 to update on my primary M.2 drive. I only have a 250 GB SSD for Windows 10 to operate on, and my secondary, 1 TB SSD to install and run programs on. When I built my computer, I had to go into the registry and adjust the...
  7. windows 10 won't update, reports driver error, troubleshooter doesn't fix problem

windows 10 won't update, reports driver error, troubleshooter doesn't fix problem: I've been consistently getting this message since October and windows 10 won't update: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install I've reviewed this conversation, and it's no help:...
  8. My PC won't update from 1803 to 1903.

My PC won't update from 1803 to 1903.: My PC won't update from 1803. I had MS online help and they installed the media creation 1909 tool. Once the update hits 60%, it says there was a problem and uninstalls the update. I'm out of ideas....
  9. New update won't stop asking for a password when I turn on the computer

New update won't stop asking for a password when I turn on the computer: I'd previously clicked whatever box I need to, to stop this. Turn on computer, no password asked for. But after installing recent update it is back to asking for the password. How do I stop this as when I go to user accounts, I'm just seeing a list of login options without...
  10. Surface Pro 6 is dead and won't charge after updating Windows

Surface Pro 6 is dead and won't charge after updating Windows: Microsoft has failed me, my laptop is dead, and there's nothing I can do to get it to charge, so I'm writing this post in the hope that I'll get some decent advice. Around September of 2019, I started having problems charging my Pro 6 after a Windows update. At first, I'd...