Windows 10: Windows 10 won't update

Discus and support Windows 10 won't update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for months. I'm on build 19041 and I haven't been able to update since, Everytime I try I get an error 0x80080005.I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SheltonMeeks, May 12, 2021.

1. Windows 10 won't update

I've been having this issue for months. I'm on build 19041 and I haven't been able to update since, Everytime I try I get an error 0x80080005.I can't download anything on the Microsoft store, The troubleshooters just infinitely load, Windows Security won't load, Virus and threat protection doesn't scan anything, and I've tried everything I can think of. I'm not sure what to do about this

:)

SheltonMeeks, May 12, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. Windows 10 won't update

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 won't update

1. Windows 10 won't update - Similar Threads - won't update

2. After updating Clickonce today, it won't run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating Clickonce today, it won't run.: We distribute our product using ClickOnce, based on .NET Framework 4.0. I conducted an update for my product today, but many users encountered issues where it wouldn't launch after the update.After trying various methods, I found that following the steps outlined in this...
  3. After updating Clickonce today, it won't run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating Clickonce today, it won't run.: We distribute our product using ClickOnce, based on .NET Framework 4.0. I conducted an update for my product today, but many users encountered issues where it wouldn't launch after the update.After trying various methods, I found that following the steps outlined in this...
  4. After updating Clickonce today, it won't run.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hey so I have an issue where my updates won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey so I have an issue where my updates won't install: So I've been trying to install updates to my pc but they keep failing I've no clue why they keep failing thoughI've tried looking through the q&a forms but so far nothing has helped me repair this issue...
  6. Hey so I have an issue where my updates won't install

Hey so I have an issue where my updates won't install: So I've been trying to install updates to my pc but they keep failing I've no clue why they keep failing thoughI've tried looking through the q&a forms but so far nothing has helped me repair this issue...
  7. Hey so I have an issue where my updates won't install

8. Windows 10 Update Service won't work at all!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Service won't work at all!: Hi there to all of you. I've been checking for updates Windows 10 Pro since I turned on my computer a few days ago. I had to go somewhere, so I turned off my computer while Windows was still searching for updates because it was taking too long. I switched on my computer when...
  9. Windows 10 Update Service won't work at all!

Windows 10 Update Service won't work at all!: Hi there to all of you. I've been checking for updates Windows 10 Pro since I turned on my computer a few days ago. I had to go somewhere, so I turned off my computer while Windows was still searching for updates because it was taking too long. I switched on my computer when...
  10. Windows 10 Update Service won't work at all!