Windows 10: Windows 10 Won't Upgrade to Pro

Discus and support Windows 10 Won't Upgrade to Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there I have an old laptop with Windows 10 not activated. I think this is due to it not being genuine? I don't know. I think I've been cheated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zharif Nadiah, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Won't Upgrade to Pro

Hello there

I have an old laptop with Windows 10 not activated. I think this is due to it not being genuine? I don't know. I think I've been cheated.

Anyway, I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, so I keyed in the product key. It prompted well but it won't activate.

Appreciate your help!

Thank you & be safe!

Windows 10 Won't Upgrade to Pro d15c5e56-14af-47bc-b622-0bb444458148?upload=true.jpg

:)

Zharif Nadiah, Apr 18, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Won't Upgrade to Pro [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Won't Upgrade to Pro [​IMG]

4. Windows 10 Won't Upgrade to Pro

My GTX 980ti won`t let me upgrade to Windows 10?

Still says my Nvidia GTX 980Ti won`t work with Windows 10, so I can`t upgrade!!

RichardH754, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Won't Upgrade to Pro

1. Windows 10 Won't Upgrade to Pro - Similar Threads - Won't Upgrade Pro

2. I Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, Now It Won't Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, Now It Won't Activate: Hello, Today I've upgraded my pre-installed Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Now I can't activate it, the Activation Settings show error code 0xC004C003: we can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital licence or product key......
  3. I purchase the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store but it won't upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchase the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store but it won't upgrade: When I purchased my upgrade through the Microsoft Store, I clicked the Install button see directly below, Click that I have saved all files then get stuck on a screen that says Windows is "Getting things ready...." see second below. After many minutes of waiting nothing...
  4. Tried to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, won't activate.

Tried to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, won't activate.: Last weekend I purchased a new laptop which came bundled with Windows 10 Home. As I need this for work and need some features only available in Windows 10 Pro, I immediately purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Store app. The purchase shows in my MS Account purchase...
  5. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Every time I try to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro from the Microsoft store, it take me to the XBOX Live dialog box to sign in, when I click my user id to sign in it then takes me the Welcome back screen and with the option Let's play. When I click that option I get this...
  6. windows 10 pro upgrade

windows 10 pro upgrade: I purchased a windows 10 pro activation key yesterday and it does not work. The error code that comes up is 0xc004f050. do I need to deactivate win 10 home before I can activate pro? if so how is that done?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade won't activate

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade won't activate: I have an HP PC that came with Windows 10 Home. I went to the Microsoft store and paid the upgrade cost to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. The upgrade process went fine, but now my Windows is not activated. I can't figure out how to get it to activate and the damn activation...
  8. Upgrade windows 10 Pro

Upgrade windows 10 Pro: Every time I try to upgrade my Windows 10 Pro 1803, build 17134.829 to 1903 it fails at 70% complete with error code 0x80070003. I need some help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-10-pro/54c716ab-4393-4f8f-99d0-e23d36a3fcf8
  9. Windows 10 pro upgrading

Windows 10 pro upgrading: hi, i bought dell refurb pc with windows 10 pro but i didn't install it and replaced it with ssd with windows 10 home.Now i want to use windows 10 pro key that came with refurb pc to upgrade windows 10 home. Can i do that or not?if yes then how???...
  10. Upgrading to windows 10 pro

Upgrading to windows 10 pro: I am not able to upgrade to windows 10 pro. I have windows 10 home edition and after clicking on i have a product key in the store i have entered the Home edition key and it says activated but after that, i see only one button to close that tab here is a screenshot ==>...