Windows 10: Windows 10 won't wake up with either mouse or keyboard if put to sleep intentionally

Discus and support Windows 10 won't wake up with either mouse or keyboard if put to sleep intentionally in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have both the mouse and keyboard properties checked for "allow to wake up computer". When I put it to sleep intentionally, neither works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jimmywalter, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Windows 10 won't wake up with either mouse or keyboard if put to sleep intentionally

I have both the mouse and keyboard properties checked for "allow to wake up computer". When I put it to sleep intentionally, neither works

:)

jimmywalter, Mar 17, 2022

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Mar 17, 2022
  3. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 17, 2022
  4. EdwardYQ Win User

Windows 10 won't wake up with either mouse or keyboard if put to sleep intentionally

Keyboard and mouse cannot wake the computer after sleep

My new computer (windows 10) cannot wake from sleep by keyboard or mouse, despite that in device management the keyboard and mouse are allowed to wake the computer. The drivers are up-to-date. Only the power button wakes the pc after sleep. In Management
    Engine Interface (power management) I have corrected the "wrong" setting that the computer is allowed to turn off this device to save power. Besides, I turned off hibernation with a restart as suggested. Does someone maybe have a solution for this problem
    ?

Edward

EdwardYQ, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 won't wake up with either mouse or keyboard if put to sleep intentionally

1. Windows 10 won't wake up with either mouse or keyboard if put to sleep intentionally - Similar Threads - won't wake either

2. Laptop won't wake up with external mouse/keyboard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't wake up with external mouse/keyboard: Hi all,Just started using my Acer Aspire R5-471T-52EE Ultrabook as a desktop and it works flawlessly otherwise, but when I use it as a desktop, it refuses to be awoken with the external mouse and keyboard both USB. I've changed every possible setting in Power settings to make...
  3. Laptop won't wake up with external mouse/keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't wake up with external mouse/keyboard: Hi all,Just started using my Acer Aspire R5-471T-52EE Ultrabook as a desktop and it works flawlessly otherwise, but when I use it as a desktop, it refuses to be awoken with the external mouse and keyboard both USB. I've changed every possible setting in Power settings to make...
  4. Laptop won't wake up with external mouse/keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 won't wake up with either mouse or keyboard if put to sleep intentionally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't wake up with either mouse or keyboard if put to sleep intentionally: I have both the mouse and keyboard properties checked for "allow to wake up computer". When I put it to sleep intentionally, neither works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-wake-up-with-either-mouse-or/19fa9d20-9246-46ba-a544-ab7c1ce114ee
  6. Windows 10 won't wake up with either mouse or keyboard if put to sleep intentionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't wake up with either mouse or keyboard if put to sleep intentionally: I have both the mouse and keyboard properties checked for "allow to wake up computer". When I put it to sleep intentionally, neither works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-wake-up-with-either-mouse-or/19fa9d20-9246-46ba-a544-ab7c1ce114ee
  7. PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode: So recently decided to join the 1440p gang, now rockin' a 3-monitor setup. Awesome stuff, except that I can't fully enjoy it as whenever I put my PC in power saving mode and try to wake it up, the power goes on and... nothing. No response from kb/m, nothing happens if I...
  8. Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.: When my computer goes to sleep, power light is blinking on the computer so perhaps it's deep sleep, moving the USB attached mouse does not wake it up. Allow mouse to wake is enabled: [img] This used to work, even with 2004 but somewhere with one of their updates it...
  9. Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.: When my computer goes to sleep, power light is blinking on the computer so perhaps it's deep sleep, moving the USB attached mouse does not wake it up. Allow mouse to wake is enabled: [img] This used to work, even with 2004 but somewhere with one of their updates it...
  10. Keyboard & Mouse won't wake PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard & Mouse won't wake PC from sleep: Up until recently, I have either put my laptop to sleep or let it go to sleep at the end of the day. The next morning I would hit either the mouse or keyboard (probably mostly the esc key just because it's sort of prominent at the corner). Some time recently, I haven't been...