Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t work properly

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t work properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some features stopped working, for example the Windows button and the tablet mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatthewBBR, May 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won’t work properly

Some features stopped working, for example the Windows button and the tablet mode.

:)

MatthewBBR, May 20, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 won’t work properly

BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won’t work properly

1. Windows 10 won’t work properly - Similar Threads - won’t properly

2. MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.: I called MSFT support to because Bluetooth/phone link was notifying me constantly to connect a device and I could not turn it off. The support agent ran a scan and compare thing , restarted my computer and closed the ticket. Two hours later, comp restarted but with no task...
  3. MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.: I called MSFT support to because Bluetooth/phone link was notifying me constantly to connect a device and I could not turn it off. The support agent ran a scan and compare thing , restarted my computer and closed the ticket. Two hours later, comp restarted but with no task...
  4. Windows won’t install properly and bsods when attempting to install windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t install properly and bsods when attempting to install windows: i just got a new mother board and after hooking everything up and inserting usb boot i start windows install and after 100% downloading files it will then bring me back to the install now screen and then it lets me start downloading then halfway through i get different bsods...
  5. Windows won’t install properly and bsods when attempting to install windows

Windows won’t install properly and bsods when attempting to install windows: i just got a new mother board and after hooking everything up and inserting usb boot i start windows install and after 100% downloading files it will then bring me back to the install now screen and then it lets me start downloading then halfway through i get different bsods...
  6. NVME won’t work properly to install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVME won’t work properly to install windows 11: So I have a ASUS z790-v with a Samsung 980 pro NVME ssd. It’s a new build and it needs windows 11. However the storage device shows up on the bios, but doesn’t register it as NVME or a storage device on the other settings. Also it doesn’t show up as a disk from the command...
  7. NVME won’t work properly to install windows 11

NVME won’t work properly to install windows 11: So I have a ASUS z790-v with a Samsung 980 pro NVME ssd. It’s a new build and it needs windows 11. However the storage device shows up on the bios, but doesn’t register it as NVME or a storage device on the other settings. Also it doesn’t show up as a disk from the command...
  8. My Xbox controller won’t properly connect to my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox controller won’t properly connect to my pc anymore: A couple days ago my Xbox controller stopped connecting to my pc it connects perfectly fine to my Xbox but when I try to connect it to my pc it vibrates for a couple seconds and then nothing happens does anyone know a fix cause I can’t play some of my pc games without my...
  9. My Xbox controller won’t properly connect to my pc anymore

My Xbox controller won’t properly connect to my pc anymore: A couple days ago my Xbox controller stopped connecting to my pc it connects perfectly fine to my Xbox but when I try to connect it to my pc it vibrates for a couple seconds and then nothing happens does anyone know a fix cause I can’t play some of my pc games without my...
  10. My turtle beach headset won’t work properly and I don’t know what to do

My turtle beach headset won’t work properly and I don’t know what to do: I have a turtle beach headset that I use on my pc I’ve tried everything to fix this issue update drivers and all that but it still won’t work what happens is that when I test my mic it saying it is picking it up but when I use it on games and the Xbox app I can hear out of my...