Windows 10: Windows 10 won’t work properly

Discus and support Windows 10 won’t work properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some features stopped working, for example the Windows button and the tablet mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatthewBBR, May 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 won’t work properly

Some features stopped working, for example the Windows button and the tablet mode.

:)

MatthewBBR, May 20, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 won’t work properly

BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 won’t work properly

1. Windows 10 won’t work properly - Similar Threads - won’t properly

2. Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC?: I'm running an ASrock b450m pro4 motherboard on my first PC build (first pc owned as well). I downloaded the windows media creation tool and plugged it in but when I pressed install now, I got an error message saying I don't have the necessary driver to install windows 10?...
  3. Laptop won’t show apps and cursor keeps loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won’t show apps and cursor keeps loading: When I login into my laptop, it just shows a blank screen with my screensaver but no apps. On the bottom bit of the desktop where the main apps show, the cursor shows the blue loading sign but on the rest it doesn’t. This has gone on for just over a week. The only thing...
  4. My grandparents’ computer won’t come back on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My grandparents’ computer won’t come back on: Hello! I just read a similar post but, sadly, was unable to find something to help with my grandparents’ machine. My grandfather says that he was checking out a site that he goes on quite frequently called 24hourcampfire.com when, quite suddenly, the screen went blue with...
  5. troubleshoot won’t work

troubleshoot won’t work: Error 0x80070005 I’ve tried everything I know to fix this but I can’t :( Someone help! Its a $300 hp laptop and it’s about 5 years old, it might as well be on its way out too. submitted by /u/Ninja_04 [link] [comments]...
  6. apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading: whenever I turn on mu laptop it shows me my desktop screen but without all the apps and the mouse keeps loading. So when I press f9 it signs me out and I restart but then the screen just goes black and all I can see is my cursor, if not that then it shows the desktop screen...
  7. Setting up windows 10 on broken laptop screen and it won’t HDMI to tv, is there any way to...

Setting up windows 10 on broken laptop screen and it won’t HDMI to tv, is there any way to...: Back in December, I had a little rage out and decided to break my laptop screen. This week I decided to pull it out and try to set it up with windows 10, considering it was on 8.1. But when I tried to HDMI it to my tv during windows 10 setup, it wouldn’t. Can anyone help me...
  8. Wi-fi won’t connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi won’t connect: I’ve bought a new laptop and activated Windows 10. I connected it to the wi-fi, but the connection crashed a few minutes later. I tried to install some software but there is no internet connection. In a nutshell, I am unable to get a steady internet connection via wi-fi. The...
  9. Computer won’t start properly

Computer won’t start properly: When I turn on my laptop, everything appears normal until I sign in. When I sign in it gets stuck on a loop of going to a white screen then my desktop and back to white. I can’t click the start menu, file explorer isn’t running. I can access task manager but when I try to end...
  10. Won’t reset properly

Won’t reset properly: So i recently reseted my pc and deleted all of my personal files from it, the dowloading of windows went well enough but when i got to the next step where it asks what my timezone is, region, and then asks for my wifi it goes to the next step and says ‘Just a moment...’ and...