Windows 10: Windows 10 Word download via product key

Discus and support Windows 10 Word download via product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Should like to say initially that it is authorized Word its in my acct. 1 OK so I’m now very confused with MS Word. 1 I purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarleysGhost, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Word download via product key

Should like to say initially that it is authorized Word its in my acct.

1 OK so I’m now very confused with MS Word.

1 I purchased software on line frm authorized seller. Got my product key. Was guided to sign into my MS Acct> which I did> downloaded and installed> but cudnt see it on my screen. So backed out and went in again>nothing!

I signed into my MS acct on website and checked my account. It had all the details but was having difficulty installing.

So repeat> this time I clicked on the Word Tile. I had to go thru signing in and I think I ended up with Word on line version???

I now can see/for now anyway> installed word. But, am really confused> is this thefree one used on website or is this theone I’ve paid for & installed?? Is the Tile version the online version free. And the word in the start menu my paid for download?

Also=

2 2 In my MS website acct it shows 2 x windows 10 devices, I only have one W10 desktop??

Can any one give me some understanding?

:)

MarleysGhost, Feb 6, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 6, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Word download via product key [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Feb 6, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Word download via product key

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Word download via product key

1. Windows 10 Word download via product key - Similar Threads - Word download via

2. Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.: word wont let me retype my product key* Changed to a question* Original title: product key help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-help-word-wont-let-me-retype-my/962f2c14-8ae1-4bce-af19-f34b258f3022
  3. Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.: word wont let me retype my product key* Changed to a question* Original title: product key help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-help-word-wont-let-me-retype-my/962f2c14-8ae1-4bce-af19-f34b258f3022
  4. Downloading Windows 10 Home with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading Windows 10 Home with product key: The Activation Troubleshooter states : We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital license, you need to download Windows 10 Home. I'm trying to figure out how to download it without getting charged...
  5. Finding product key, getting Word

Finding product key, getting Word: Hi, I've had to dig out an old laptop that I hadn't bothered with getting the Word stuff for, and got it repaired. Now it's fixed and I need to use Word etc., but don't have the activation key. Is it somewhere in the computer or can I get Word some other way?...
  6. Windows 10 activation via Windows 7 product key

Windows 10 activation via Windows 7 product key: Hi, I've wanted to do clean installation of W10 on my laptop and I wanted to use the previous W7 product key, but it showed me up that key is not working, so I would like to know how to make it working with W7 key on W10....
  7. Installation with Windows Word Product Key

Installation with Windows Word Product Key: I have Windows Word Product Key and now wish to install Word on a new PC in Windows 10. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-with-windows-word-product-key/ea7947fa-6914-4e7c-bc4f-6344941f6809
  8. Windows 10 Pro download using product key

Windows 10 Pro download using product key: I have bought Windows 10 Pro at my local CDW but my Macbook Pro does not have a DVD/CD drive. Currently the machine has Windows 7. Is there a way to use the product key on the Windows 10 Pro I just bought to get the Windows 10 Pro download...
  9. Product key for a download

Product key for a download: How do I find my product key for downloaded applications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-a-download/ab46673c-2eed-425a-894f-36841ce07333
  10. Win 10 Product Key via Elevated CMD

Win 10 Product Key via Elevated CMD: I dug up an information which will retrieve the Win 10 Product Key using Elevated Command Prompt............. wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey I tried it and it did produce a product key on each of my computers. What I do not know is if...