Windows 10: Windows 10 Word program

Discus and support Windows 10 Word program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All of a sudden I can longer open my Word program. I get this message on the screen: WinWord.EXE" The application was unable to start correctly. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LydiaBornick, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Word program

All of a sudden I can longer open my Word program. I get this message on the screen: WinWord.EXE" The application was unable to start correctly. I now get an additional area that ONE.EXE cannot load. What is the problem.

:)

LydiaBornick, Aug 11, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Word program is not showing in start button after upgradin to Windows 10

Hi Maria,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know when you day ‘’word’’ do you refer to WordPad or any other third party program?

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below step.

• Click on the start and click on
      All apps

• Now locate for the ‘’word’’ app/program on the list.
    • Right click on the app and click on Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Word program

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Word program

1. Windows 10 Word program - Similar Threads - Word program

2. What word is used for internal command or operable program or batch file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What word is used for internal command or operable program or batch file: I want to set the command program on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-word-is-used-for-internal-command-or-operable/6ede701f-e0a3-49b2-8631-c7290604db2c
  3. What word is used for internal command or operable program or batch file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What word is used for internal command or operable program or batch file: I want to set the command program on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-word-is-used-for-internal-command-or-operable/6ede701f-e0a3-49b2-8631-c7290604db2c
  4. Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?: I am looking for the archived Microsoft program that contains both a works and a word, word processor. Which version contains both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-works-task-launcher-contains-both/3b74c00f-0e17-48e7-a5a0-357ffad1b709
  5. Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?

Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?: I am looking for the archived Microsoft program that contains both a works and a word, word processor. Which version contains both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-works-task-launcher-contains-both/3b74c00f-0e17-48e7-a5a0-357ffad1b709
  6. I need support with my Microsoft Word program on my MacBook pro

I need support with my Microsoft Word program on my MacBook pro: I I need support with my Microsoft Word program on my MacBook pro.I need to speak with a supervior as soob as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-support-with-my-microsoft-word-program-on/4e64af84-03b7-42bf-8b7c-4ca78b3a1fd9
  7. I need support with my Microsoft Word program on my MacBook pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need support with my Microsoft Word program on my MacBook pro: I I need support with my Microsoft Word program on my MacBook pro.I need to speak with a supervior as soob as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-support-with-my-microsoft-word-program-on/4e64af84-03b7-42bf-8b7c-4ca78b3a1fd9
  8. Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.: I had my Word Docs pinned on my task bar, and now none of my docs are opening up. I can't even open a blank doc. Also tried to open Excel, and the same thing happens. No response....
  9. Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.: I had my Word Docs pinned on my task bar, and now none of my docs are opening up. I can't even open a blank doc. Also tried to open Excel, and the same thing happens. No response....
  10. Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.