Windows 10: Windows 10 working very slowly

Discus and support Windows 10 working very slowly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HELLO I AM A USER OF WINDOWS 10 BUT FROM LAST SOME MOTHS WHENEVER I START THE COMPUTER AND THE DESKTOP SCREEN APPEARS THE COMPUTER IS HANGED FOR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AadiJain3, Jan 29, 2021.

1. AadiJain3 Win User

Windows 10 working very slowly

HELLO

I AM A USER OF WINDOWS 10 BUT FROM LAST SOME MOTHS WHENEVER I START THE COMPUTER AND THE DESKTOP SCREEN APPEARS THE COMPUTER IS HANGED FOR ATLEST 15 MINUTES. I KEEP PRESSING KEYS BUT NO RESPONSE. I RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE TO REFRESH BUT IT KEEPS LOADING ..... AND LOADING FOR 20 MINUTES

PLEASE HELP ME OTHERWISE I SHALL DUMP WINDOWS AND START USING MAC BOOK AIR

:)

AadiJain3, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Windows 10 working very slowly

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 29, 2021
  5. Skylly
    Skylly Member
    By far, the most problematic setting when it comes to boot time in Windows 10 is the Fast Startup option. This is enabled by default, and is supposed to reduce startup time by pre-loading some boot information before your PC shuts off. Thus, it's the first step you should try when you have slow boot problems.
    There are a lot of reasons caused. like as

Running too many background programs.
    Hardware conflicts and outdated drivers.
    Virus or malware infection.
    No free hard drive space.
    Corrupt or fragmented hard drive.
    Overheating.
    Too old PC or laptop.
    High CPU usage.
    Hardware failure.

There is a tutorial from MiniTool for fixing the issue of Windows 10 very slow and unresponsive.
    Hope it helps.

Skylly, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 working very slowly

1. Windows 10 working very slowly - Similar Threads - working very slowly

2. Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. For the last few days, the machine has been running extremely slowly, and I can't figure out why. I'm running my usual load--Mail, Firefox, TuneIn, and the occasional Libre Office Writer. I haven't made any changes to my system, and I can't...
  3. Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. For the last few days, the machine has been running extremely slowly, and I can't figure out why. I'm running my usual load--Mail, Firefox, TuneIn, and the occasional Libre Office Writer. I haven't made any changes to my system, and I can't...
  4. Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows 10 responding very slowly

windows 10 responding very slowly: hello i am a user of windows 10. but from last 4-5 months all the apps in the computer takes too long to respond. whenever i open the notifications tab it takes almost 9-10 seconds to open and work completely without hanging. i have also updated my computer to latest...
  6. Windows 10 working very slowly

Windows 10 working very slowly: sir i am a user of windows 10 pro and i am using it from past 1 year. there was no problem before but from past 1 month i am facing the problem that my computer is responding very slowly and after entering the password in the startup menu it takes almost 50 seconds to open...
  7. Windows start very slowly

Windows start very slowly: About a month ago I had an update for Windows 10 and after that, the computer began to boot very slowly (it took him more than 30 minutes to go up and reach to the login screen) and sometimes the language changed to gibberish or strange symbols. After about a week, the...
  8. Windows 10 is running very slowly.

Windows 10 is running very slowly.: HOw do I speed up Window s 10? Are there files I need to remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-running-very-slowly/2ab1c823-577b-4d2b-be05-e8ec6b9ddde2
  9. Windows 10 suddenly running very slowly

Windows 10 suddenly running very slowly: My PC is suddenly running very slowly and programs are not opening or staying open. I think I may have installed an update yesterday, but couldn't say which update it is as I don't remember. How can I rectify the problem?...
  10. Windows 10 started working very slowly

Windows 10 started working very slowly: My PC started working very slowly all the time and with all the applications, including booting. I have Windows 1803 (OS Build 17134.167). I appreciate your help....