Windows 10: Windows 10 Working

Discus and support Windows 10 Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 in newly upgraded system. I used system for few days and suddenly one day it got all black. Not even Bios setting is coming up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NainaVerma, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Working

I installed Windows 10 in newly upgraded system. I used system for few days and suddenly one day it got all black. Not even Bios setting is coming up.

:)

NainaVerma, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Working

1. Windows 10 Working - Similar Threads - Working

2. Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth not working: I really need help with this. There is no switch for bluetooth and it looks like it isn't installed. I have nvidia gtx 1050. Can some please help me and/or send me a setup for bluetooth submitted by /u/TheMathKing55 [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 10 Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine...: submitted by /u/Haatveit88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eva6pa/windows_10_settings_not_showing_drives_past_cdef/
  4. Fresh Start Won't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Start Won't Work: I recently downloaded the 'RefreshWindowsTool' which I'm attempting to use to run the Windows 10 Fresh Start process my PC is nearly 5 years old and I hope that this will speed it up/enhance performance After trying to run it twice I'm getting a message that 'this tool...
  5. Password working after Multiple Attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password working after Multiple Attempts: Dear i am using a small network of Four system on Workgroup, i am facing an issue that whenever i restart the system it doesn't Log in on ine attempt but it take multiple attempts. On each system i have different users. please advise and guide....
  6. When I try to swith out of S mode it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I try to swith out of S mode it doesn't work: When I try to sign out of 'S-mode' I follow the recommended process but it asks for an admin username and password but I don't have one. I have searched the box it came in but cant find one. Please advise on what admin username and password I should use or how to get one....
  7. INTEL C610 series/X99 Chipset USB Enhanced Host Controller not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INTEL C610 series/X99 Chipset USB Enhanced Host Controller not working: Does anyone know how to fix this? ive tried reinstalling the latest drivers from MSI website and it works until I restart my computer then it goes back to having the yellow exclamation mark? Anyone know how to fix this?? I never had this before and its quite annoying. Please...
  8. no iternet,secured even internet is working in browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no iternet,secured even internet is working in browser: The WiFi icon remains in the "gray, with an asterisk" state normally reserved for when there is no connection. The networking panel says "No Internet, secured" under the wireless network to which I am in fact connected. Under "Network and Internet" settings, the status is...
  9. comma key doesnt work. can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    comma key doesnt work. can anyone help?: Hello first of all this is not a keyboard language settings problem. The problem is "comma" button on my windows 10 doesn't work. when i push the button nothing happens. i can use the "<" symbol on the same button by pushing it whit shift but when i push the comma key...
  10. I think System Restore broke my Windows 10, but no solutions work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think System Restore broke my Windows 10, but no solutions work.: I bought a brand new laptop and recieved it on Friday January 26th. It's a Lenovo L340. The touchpad was awful to use, so I followed the advice from someone who'd bought the same laptop, and installed Windows Precision tocuhpad drivers. That completely broke the touchpad...