Windows 10: Windows 10 Working

Discus and support Windows 10 Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 in newly upgraded system. I used system for few days and suddenly one day it got all black. Not even Bios setting is coming up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NainaVerma, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Working

I installed Windows 10 in newly upgraded system. I used system for few days and suddenly one day it got all black. Not even Bios setting is coming up.

:)

NainaVerma, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Working

1. Windows 10 Working - Similar Threads - Working

2. how to have 3 displays working in Windows 10 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to have 3 displays working in Windows 10 on my laptop: I have a Lenovo B50 laptop with connections to 2 external monitors. I can get each of them display the screen individually and any 1 of the with the laptop screen. So 2 will work but I cant get the 3rd one to work at the same time. How can I achieve this. The 3rd dispaly is...
  3. Built in Camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built in Camera not working: Hello, I have a LENOVO T480 Laptop with windows 10, device and OS up to date and done the research on all similar subject but no resolution so far. The built in Camera is not working, it's only showing a gray wallpaperwith crossed camera in the middle. Can anybody help...
  4. Explorer PNG preview not working and alot of program icons missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer PNG preview not working and alot of program icons missing: Hello friends on the Win10 forums, I'm having a few problems for years now on my Windows 10 desktop. It seems like my explorer is corrupted or something. Some PNG files in my explorer are showing a preview of the image, while others don't. Also alot of program icons in my...
  5. Autopilot not working on devices with USB-C network adapter

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Autopilot not working on devices with USB-C network adapter: Hi, We have been using AutoPilot with varying success and I have noticed that when I use AutoPilot on my computer which has a USB-C network adapter and a USB-C docking station, the process fails. Just wondering if this should work and I haven't configured our systems...
  6. My Laptops acting up, Audio not working, Start button not working, settings not openining up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptops acting up, Audio not working, Start button not working, settings not openining up: I need help, for some reason my audio isn't working, troubleshoot is showing error. Start button and notification button won't work. I tried resetting my laptop (both factory reset &reset through restoration point)but even that failed. I can't open my settings either, i tried...
  7. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 193 Parameter 1: 810 Parameter 2: 0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033...
  8. media streaming on this computer will not work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media streaming on this computer will not work?: media streaming on this computer will not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-streaming-on-this-computer-will-not-work/28f88ccd-0d96-4d7a-97fd-2057f258626c
  9. A formerly working Windows 10 program, that I compiled & have rights to, now cannot be run...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A formerly working Windows 10 program, that I compiled & have rights to, now cannot be run...: I am a software developer, working on small test programs at the moment. A program I had gotten to compile and run, suddenly developed a problem that made Windows not allow it to run anymore. That is, the same source code that had successfully run before, and which still...
  10. messenger on windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    messenger on windows 10 not working: hello messenger not working any more on windows 10 i unistall and reinstall again but nothing a message says we know the problem we working about this problem...