Windows 10: Windows 10 WSL systemd

Discus and support Windows 10 WSL systemd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will systemd ever be implemented on Windows 10 WSL? I would really like to use LXD on WSL. Thanks, Ray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RayJ.00, Apr 13, 2019.

1. RayJ.00 Win User

Windows 10 WSL systemd

Will systemd ever be implemented on Windows 10 WSL? I would really like to use LXD on WSL.

Thanks,

Ray

:)

RayJ.00, Apr 13, 2019

2. WSL in windows Store

Actually, this is a consumer-oriented forum for general Windows 10 questions.

As WSL concerns mostly developers and Enterprise, I suggest asking there.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 WSL systemd

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 WSL systemd

1. Windows 10 WSL systemd - Similar Threads - WSL systemd

2. Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) for testing Windows 10 PTP Client

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) for testing Windows 10 PTP Client: Hi Folks, Program Manager Dan Cuomo here to chat about setting up one of the most important new features outlined in #10 on our Top 10 Networking features in Windows Server 2019, Precision Time Protocol (PTP). As a quick refresher, you can visualize the benefit of PTP...
  3. WSL dont append Windows Path

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL dont append Windows Path: I just installed the ubuntu 18.04 distribution in offline mode and it works correctly, but I can not append Windows ENV % Path% in my WSL $ PATH ## bash > echo $PATH output:...
  4. Access WSL files from Explorer in in April 2019 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Access WSL files from Explorer in in April 2019 update: https://www.howtogeek.com/fyi/windows-10-will-finally-offer-easy-access-to-linux-files/ 127317
  5. Access WSL files from Explorer in in April 2019 update

in Windows 10 News
    Access WSL files from Explorer in in April 2019 update: https://www.howtogeek.com/fyi/windows-10-will-finally-offer-easy-access-to-linux-files/ 127317
  6. cups-pdf and wsl

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cups-pdf and wsl: I installed both cups and cups-pdf in ubuntu WSL but could not get lpadmin to add the virtual printer to ubuntu. I wonder is it possible or not because I keep getting error messages from lpadmin......
  7. Window 10 with WSL Task Scheduler task run at Startup/Logon running a PowerShell script...

Window 10 with WSL Task Scheduler task run at Startup/Logon running a PowerShell script...: Here is the content of PowerShell script I am trying to run via a startup or log on task created via Task Scheduler in Windows 10. #power shell file saved as autostartsshd.ps1 bash -c 'sudo service ssh start' This runs fine when run with powershell. But running from...
  8. What about natively supporting Android apps through WSL's concept?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What about natively supporting Android apps through WSL's concept?: Greetings, The whole Windows Subsystem for Linux is a VERY nice feature; Google is still keeping up their chrome os project with the "you can run android apps" thing as main selling point, although third party applications like Nox and Bluestacks already let you do that on...
  9. WSL - Enabling Windows Subsystem for Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL - Enabling Windows Subsystem for Linux: 11/11/2018 I have windows 10, version 1803, OS build 17134.37 In powershell as administrator, I run the command: enable-windowsoptionalfeature -online -featurename microsoft-windows-subsystem-linux and receive error: enable-windowsoptionalfeature : the referenced...
  10. Cannot run Ubuntu with WSL

Cannot run Ubuntu with WSL: I have Windows 10 Education build 18272.rs_prerelease.181026-1425. I have turned on Windows Subsystem for Linux, but I cannot run Ubuntu. I have tried installing the apps "Ubuntu" and later "Ubuntu 18.04 LTS" from the Windows store and running them. Upon installing either app...