Windows 10: Windows 10 WSL systemd

Discus and support Windows 10 WSL systemd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will systemd ever be implemented on Windows 10 WSL? I would really like to use LXD on WSL. Thanks, Ray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RayJ.00, Apr 13, 2019.

1. RayJ.00 Win User

Windows 10 WSL systemd

Will systemd ever be implemented on Windows 10 WSL? I would really like to use LXD on WSL.

Thanks,

Ray

:)

RayJ.00, Apr 13, 2019

2. WSL in windows Store

Actually, this is a consumer-oriented forum for general Windows 10 questions.

As WSL concerns mostly developers and Enterprise, I suggest asking there.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 WSL systemd

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 WSL systemd

1. Windows 10 WSL systemd - Similar Threads - WSL systemd

2. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with installing WSL: Hello! When I try to install WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux on my laptop, everything goes smoothly until I have to restart the laptop. Initially, the update progresses well, reaching approximately 97%. However, at that point, an error message appears: ‘Something unexpected...
  3. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with installing WSL: Hello! When I try to install WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux on my laptop, everything goes smoothly until I have to restart the laptop. Initially, the update progresses well, reaching approximately 97%. However, at that point, an error message appears: ‘Something unexpected...
  4. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Trouble with installing WSL

6. Trouble with WSL powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with WSL powershell: Whenever i enter: dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:VirtualMachinePlatform /all/norestart it gives me: cmdlet enalbe-WindowsOptionalFeature at commands pipeline position 1 supply values for the following parameters: FeatureName[0]...
  7. Trouble with WSL powershell

Trouble with WSL powershell: Whenever i enter: dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:VirtualMachinePlatform /all/norestart it gives me: cmdlet enalbe-WindowsOptionalFeature at commands pipeline position 1 supply values for the following parameters: FeatureName[0]...
  8. Trouble with WSL powershell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Trouble with installing WSL

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wsl systemd

2. systemd wsl

3. windows 10 wsl systemd

4. systemd windows 10,
  5. windows 1903 wsl systemd,
  6. windows wsl systemd